Sydney v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk to us when your capable of drawing a decent crowd against an interstate opponent instead of having the Vic metro opposition inflate your numbers.

Good to see the NSW metro opposition inflate the crowds today, the GWS Bogans have been here in Sydney now for almost 2 seasons and I'm yet to find anyone who supports them, or even know they exist.

Good to see the NSW metro opposition inflate the crowds today, the GWS Bogans have been here in Sydney now for almost 2 seasons and I'm yet to find anyone who supports them, or even know they exist.
How far west of the CBD do you live ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So not too sure if you are using sarcasm or if you've just made a complete dick of yourself. You suggest in the first line that our opposition is boosting our crowd numbers (presumably as a retort to Sydney Bloods) and then go on to say the opposition has no supporters? Hmmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back