Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is listed as a landlord for 6 properties in Adelaide I know of.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
This millennial isn’t whining in the Boomers v Millennials thread I see. Good on him.

If Talia can get a 3 year deal from someone, he should take it. As a club we should happily shake his hand, thank him for his service and wish him all the best.
He's one of our best ever, but he's almost finished. If he gets another offer like that he would be mad not to take it up rather than slowly declining in a team that is a fair way off still.
Dan’s slow decline hasn’t been so slow. I’m hoping his off season surgery and rehab/management addresses this.

Yep - we should have encouraged him to seek a trade/FA deal that got us decent compo and a high priced player off our books and instead kept Hartigan on minimum chips last year. Whenever this happens we hear about importance of culture, etc but I simply don't buy it - make the good/smart deals and build the best list and salary cap position we can for the long term.
There was no keeping Hartigan on "minimum chips". If there was he wouldn't have left.

Two employees (no players involved) having an affair. Pretty unacceptable given the position (employment position!) of one of them.

People generally get moved on after this sort of business.
Are you talking about the crows?

Didn't this just happen at Richmond? As far as I know, no-one has been moved on in that situation.

Two employees (no players involved) having an affair. Pretty unacceptable given the position (employment position!) of one of them.

People generally get moved on after this sort of business.
Mate, you say its a known rumour, but you seem to be the only one who knows anything about it.

If its as public knowledge as you are implying then why aren't you naming the culprits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, you say its a known rumour, but you seem to be the only one who knows anything about it.

If its as public knowledge as you are implying then why aren't you naming the culprits?

Yeah, I'm a little surprised it hasn't been mentioned here since everything else gets analysed.

Maybe some of the 'in the know' posters can shed some light on this.

FFS Why? who gives a toss if there is an office affair going on, it happens in all the time. It should be between the the people involved, end of story. Why would you want to publicly embarrass the partners (if there is any). They would have enough to worry about without the public and media getting involved.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised it hasn't been mentioned here since everything else gets analysed.

Maybe some of the 'in the know' posters can shed some light on this.
Why the hell would anyone care about this? Sounds like you have some sort of vested interest...

FFS Why? who gives a toss if there is an office affair going on, it happens in all the time. It should be between the the people involved, end of story. Why would you want to publicly embarrass the partners (if there is any). They would have enough to worry about without the public and media getting involved.
Mate i'm just fleshing out if this is one of those trains of conversation that is 100% made up or not. And by the vagueness of the details I suspect it is.

I really couldn't care less about who's dipping their pen in the company ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back