Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

For his own well being, really should hang up the boots and ensure the years ahead are as good as possible. Lots to live for outside of footy although at the time it can be hard to see that when your time playing is coming to an end

We werent privy to the conversation around Hamills delisting but maybe the club did say they arent offering him a new contract because of his concussion issues and they feel he should look after himself and think about life beyond footy.

Yes you are simple, I’ll give you that.

Guess you missed where I rated the trade period a B+ but not an A because we failed to address our ruck position where we are stuck with a ruck we’ve dropped 2 years running and basically have zero options on our list to replace him.

But of course that’s beyond your level of understanding so you create a bullshit post amusingly thinking you’re being clever.
Not even the posters who'd usually fall for a Firepower scam fell for that attempt at a troll.

Yes you are simple, I’ll give you that.

Guess you missed where I rated the trade period a B+ but not an A because we failed to address our ruck position where we are stuck with a ruck we’ve dropped 2 years running and basically have zero options on our list to replace him.

But of course that’s beyond your level of understanding so you create a bullshit post amusingly thinking you’re being clever.

This has been one area that I have been bewilded by. It seems like we are waiting for one to fall in our lap in a draft more than us being proactive.

they were going to delist him id say so played him once the season was cooked to check. personally not as keen on him as others on here and reckon he was lucky. doubt he get nany games next year and hence be gone anyway.
Bond is our Peatling. A player that grabs limited opportunity and shows he’s up to the level.

Bond will never be a star. But he’s worth persisting with.

Wish we could get Dank to inject some Bond genes into Cook and Welsh 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back