Team Vs Port Adelaide - POWER OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. LAND OF THE GIANTS.

How in the Hell Hale wasn't dropped is beyond me.

And as for Shannon Watt........
I just hope we have our marking boots on.

Does that mean Petrie will play back on Lade when he is there? Maybe Hale is being groomed as our next full back. So many questions. Surely cant play Petrie, Hale, Edwards together within 100 meters of goal can we? With the ruckman dropping in to say hello every now and then.

I know its a genuine clash, but I'm not happy with the AFL's "clash names" policy - it's our home game!
Its ok Chocco reckons we have a deal with them that they can name Lower in exchange for a blockbuster clash at Etihad on a Saturday night with us 'picking up the tab'.

Im not unhappy with Power out and Ross in, but I was just saying a few other things could have changed!! No harm done!!

Id expect Wells or even Cambell to come up, and therefore giving one emergency a run. I hope it aint Jones!! backward step IMO!

Out: Watt, In: Anyone else!

I would LMAO if it was OUT: Ross IN: Power

Like EH said, it may be Wells. We have one more training session tommorow so who ever gets the chance to head down will get the answer.

With Goldy and H in, you'd hope not. Maybe Hamish will play more fwd with Goldy in the side?

I'm sensing a late change on Saturday.

Me too gr, and don't be surprised if it's Thomas OUT, Jones IN, even though I agree it's a backward step. It's swapping a player with zero form for one who's suddenly found his mojo after two BOG games in a row!

Pretty happy with that team.

Petrie to stay at CHB for quite a while with Hansen & Pratt out.

McIntosh & Goldstein to rest in the forward pocket for 5 minutes per 1/4, hopefully they will snag at least 3 goals between them.

Predict a free flowing high scoring game, hopefully we can move the ball quick into our forwards, that way Hale might have a chance, and people on here will get off his back. Some people need to watch the game live to see the leads he makes, and then the midfield stuff around with another handball or 2/3/4 and ignore him.

Expect LT to fire now with MC back in the team.

Well, either Watt or Grima had to play, as we can't go in with just two talls down back.

I would like to persevere with Greenwood for a few more games personally, but mainly happy with the changes.

Was referring to Goldstein's inclusion with no talls going out of the side.

Hamish's worst game was in Goldy's sole game this season. Hopefully just a coincidence.

The changes look pretty good to me. I'd also like to see Jones in for LT. I'm looking forward to some decent footy and all 22 players having a serious dip.

North Melbourne
B:
Shannon Watt, Scott Thompson, Josh Gibson
HB: Brady Rawlings, Drew Petrie, Michael Firrito
C: Adam Simpson, Jack Ziebell, Leigh Harding
HF: Scott McMahon, Aaron Edwards, Matt Campbell
F: Ben Warren, David Hale, Ben Ross
Foll: Hamish McIntosh, Gavin Urquhart, Daniel Wells
I/C: Daniel Harris, Andrew Swallow, Lindsay Thomas, Todd Goldstein

I like the way the team's setup here, though I'd prefer to move the ball through the right wing for kick-ins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its ok Chocco reckons we have a deal with them that they can name Lower in exchange for a blockbuster clash at Etihad on a Saturday night with us 'picking up the tab'.

This is the price of being a cash-strapped club; you've got to give in to the club with more dosh and more clout.

Really surprised about greenwood going out, would've liked to have seen him play a couple more games. His second half was good last week, after a poor start. Watt staying is a shocking decision, he was utter crap last night, would've like to have seen Grima in for him. Hale lucky yot keep his spot IMO. Added alot of speed with those inclusions. Hopefully Ross can come in and have an immediate impact

Why does Shannon Watt have to be in the team when our backline consists of Gibson, Petrie, Thompson and Firrito. All 190cm or over (except Gibson who's 189cm but has played at Full Back before). Doesn't make any sense at all.

Really surprised about greenwood going out, would've liked to have seen him play a couple more games. His second half was good last week, after a poor start. Watt staying is a shocking decision, he was utter crap last night, would've like to have seen Grima in for him. Hale lucky yot keep his spot IMO. Added alot of speed with those inclusions. Hopefully Ross can come in and have an immediate impact

Yep. It's the Laidley way, give the kid a run in the seniors for a game or two then they're dropped and then we have to wait a year or two until we see them again.

Yep. It's the Laidley way, give the kid a run in the seniors for a game or two then they're dropped and then we have to wait a year or two until we see them again.

Just like Gav, Thomas and Campbell. :rolleyes:

After Laidley's "some players can't play with an injury", i'd be suprised if Wells plays.

I'm predicting a late change:

Out : Wells
In : Power

:(

Interesting. Not far off what i wanted on the INs. I would have kept Greenwood - not on performance, but just on gut feel.

I really wanted Jones in. I want it even more if Petrie is going to play CHB, but the upside of that is they are making him work very hard to get back. Another BOG could signal something long term

Good to see Goldy and Ross back. Time to stick with the formula that works for all the good teams and play two ruckmen, allowing Drew to dominate his position.

Great to see Campbell back.

Awesome to have Wellsy in.

Ecstatic that we have finally dropped Power.

If the training photos I saw on the website this week are anything to go by, Wellsy will play for sure.

Pretty happy with that team.

Petrie to stay at CHB for quite a while with Hansen & Pratt out.

McIntosh & Goldstein to rest in the forward pocket for 5 minutes per 1/4, hopefully they will snag at least 3 goals between them.

Predict a free flowing high scoring game, hopefully we can move the ball quick into our forwards, that way Hale might have a chance, and people on here will get off his back. Some people need to watch the game live to see the leads he makes, and then the midfield stuff around with another handball or 2/3/4 and ignore him.

Expect LT to fire now with MC back in the team.

Best news l've heard in ages. Hopefully he'll remain there. l cant see Wells playing so Power will come back in and we'll have a better chance of winning if L.Thomas sits on the bench for the whole game or is replaced by C. Jones, otherwise his player will be running off him all game.

we should bring back moran and play 5 ruckmen. Is laidley a clown or what? We have been to slow of late so he decides to bring in another tall for a small.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Vs Port Adelaide - POWER OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back