The 19th man, WOOHOO!

Remove this Banner Ad

You conveniently ignore it has nothing to do with Port being some stellar team, you weren't sitting near the top of the table and we were bottom..
Monfries bounce doesn't happen, we played finals and you missed out :rolleyes:

And now, it's a one off game, it's on our board.. Not a weekly/monthly/yearly over and over lot of shit..
I'm not going to go into other reasons why I wasn't wasting my time with it anymore..
You lot come on there trying to start shit, of course I'm going to give it back to you..
At least I get a bit creative ;)
It used to be ok.. I'm amazed anyone that was here in that period can still be here fighting the other mob daily :oops:
You know many of us got sick of it, keep living in fantasy land :thumbsu:

Monfries bounce doesn't happen, we played finals and you missed out

Actually if that went through for a point, we lock it in and regain the ball at the kick out and win by 5 points not 4. :thumbsu:

Monfries bounce doesn't happen, we played finals and you missed out :rolleyes:

If Gray's bounce in the first minute went through, then we win by more?
If Broadbent's kick goes through instead of hitting the post in Round 23, then we are even more comfortable in the top 8?
If Essendon* didn't happen, then Crows are nowhere near the top 8?
If Liberatore's shot for goal was called as a goal (correctly!), then you wouldn't have made the GF in 97?
If the AFL backed us in 1990, then there wouldn't be a Crows?
If your auntie had balls, she'd be your uncle?

So many if's....

Since I have to answer to you apparently, I posted twice in June, the first time I had in a long time.. :rolleyes:
I thought you were brighter (and a little better) than this :oops:
You should aim this at someone deserving ;)
You know that some (many) people were getting sick of what the Port/Crows shitfights had become, inane shit doing my head in..

But I know it's just a vengeful little "get back" because I called you out on our board for disappearing for years when Port were shit, then storming back out from your cocoon when Port did a little better.. Grow a little bit of spine, but hey, you follow Sturt but took on the Power because you thought they'd win every premiership in the AFL and you could be on a winner.. :oops:

Hey KarmaBus where is the bus stop for cheating the salary cap for 3 years and pleading guilty to 9 charges linked to salary cap rorts and draft tampering?

Now i know you are new on this site but just a warning for you, pap supporters on this site go into hiding whenever hard times fall upon their club & when their illustrious spiritual leader in the Dee One couldn't stand the shame of Port being the first established club to lose to not only the Suns but also to the Giants he upped & crawled out of this place never to be seen or heard of again, as per usual only one or two papsies remained including the old fart but hey presto the Port Power had a good year in 2013 & out they come again including the rejects from TPFP

Enjoy your loss this coming Saturday flog.:rainbow:
I only just found this big ears so pick one out of a crowd if you want. Denial is not the final stage for you.

Wait.. what the hell was a PAPTealster doing there in the first place?

The chants were lame, but I think a Tealster hanging out in order to film is is f*cking lamer

Totally in the same realm.

I'm not talking about the march to the oval, per se... but a practice run... lame as f*ck

Can't wait til Eddie Betts rips you a new arseh*le

But then where would we get our entertainment. This is gold. Even funnier, hearing a crowbot on youtube threatening to sue them. HAHAHAHAHAHA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Jelly a reference to your 'supporter group' not being able to eat solids anymore?
Nah, they have false teeth. How else would they be able to eat apricot slice? Because mushed up apricot slice doesn't sound too pleasant.

:oops: I got nuthin'

Couldn't you have included a "de" & a "do"?

Or was that considered too complicated for the average crowbot attending the footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

The 19th man, WOOHOO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back