The 2013 TV Ratings thread

Remove this Banner Ad

round9bcast.png

still waiting for 7mate

I think seven would just be happy to be pegging some of the losses from last year, when fta tv ratings dropped by about 10%, while Fox rocketed 30 odd %

Not last year, but the year before it seemed like St Kilda were on every week, there were close games, but geez the St Kilda flood with Lyon as coach made football nearly unwatchable, maybe they turned people off by next season.

Fast forward to Collingwood and Swans and Swans Freo at the SCG (the stoppage kings)this year and they have been big games but for mine difficult to watch, compare that with Essendon Richmond on the weekend which was fast and open.

This must have some impact on ratings

Richmond and Essendon was a shithouse game for most of it. The tigers ball movement was like a college basketball game except without scoring

At least the ball was moving, compare that with Swans Freo, or Swans Collingwood where the ball was stoppage after stoppage.

Very ugly for mine, but each to his own.

Probably similar to the first game in 1858 !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are seven thinking with viewing this weekend on 7mate

First that shit last night, now Carlton vs giants tonight suns vs Geelong and tomorrow hawks vs dee's

Seriously there's not a single game worth watching on FTA up here in queensland, if they want ratings they need to show matches that aren't as one sided as a photo of a $5 note.

First that shit last night, now Carlton vs giants tonight suns vs Geelong and tomorrow hawks vs dee's

Seriously there's not a single game worth watching on FTA up here in queensland, if they want ratings they need to show matches that aren't as one sided as a photo of a $5 note.

Im kinda happy with this round considering its the first time the Hawks will be on FTA here in Perth in about 6 or 7 rounds but yeah I dont know what they must have been thinking with this round.

Suns game was actually pretty good up 'till the final quarter.

Sat TV #AFL Seven pre-game Mel 252k #BTG Mel 121k TEN

Sat TV #AFL night Seven 459k (Mel 351k Ade 108k) 7mate 197k (Syd 70k Bri 43k Per 83k)

Sat TV #AFL arvo Seven 380k (Mel 139k Ade 123k Per 119k) 7mate 43k (Syd 21k Bri 22k)

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 TV Ratings thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back