Universal Love The beginning of the legend of Crippa - Round 4 Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

You're probably in no mood to hear from opposition supporters, but I LOVE the way this kid plays. He is brilliant to watch.

Was at the 'G last night and it wasn't pretty, but he's a shining light.

Does anyone know if Collingwood made a move to shut down Cripps after half time yesterday? I noticed he had 14 half way through the second and only got 6 more for the rest of the game to end with 20. Collingwood putting more effort into him or he just ran out of steam and was a victim of our team's shit footy?

Does anyone know if Collingwood made a move to shut down Cripps after half time yesterday? I noticed he had 14 half way through the second and only got 6 more for the rest of the game to end with 20. Collingwood putting more effort into him or he just ran out of steam and was a victim of our team's shit footy?
They must of identified him as a player to give a ****. Makes sense to negate one of the only players hunting the football.

Rumour has it Jones was free the entire game... and by the 4th quarter... the Collingwood players were kicking to him as a target.

They must of identified him as a player to give a ****. Makes sense to negate one of the only players hunting the football.

Rumour has it Jones was free the entire game... and by the 4th quarter... the Collingwood players were kicking to him as a target.

We did the same to Cloke for same result:D
Cloke was voted as best Blues player:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG OMG OMG... Cripps sitting 6 feet away from me. :)

Funny that because I was reading his twitter today and saw this* ...
lg777.jpg

* May not be 100% legit.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love The beginning of the legend of Crippa - Round 4 Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back