The Biggest payback for the loss of Caracella?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
With the unfortunete loss of Blake Caracella to the Lions, I was thinking of the biggest payback we could get for losing him. I was thinking of him doing his knee, or being dropped from the seniors, but then I though about Damien Cupido kicking a few goals, or Adam McPhee doing well for the team. So I thought - what would the other Essendon supporters think?.

So make your choice, and try to make it as un-vengeful as possible.:D

Originally posted by pazza
You are missing an option there mongrel punt...All of the above?

You're not wishing for much are you?:D

I was going to have an "other" option, but I thought that some supporters would be a little animated with that one.

unfortunate?

Unfortunate loss of Caracalla?? Pfft ... stuff him!!

He'll end up like every other one of our rejects ... sitting the the scrapheap. My ultimate would be to see the greedy **** banished to the QAFL indefinitely! That'd teach him to temp fate!!!

Don't want to see him do a knee - that's fcuked. He WAS a loyal and faithful servant, and a prominent member of our 2000 team.

Remember that.

Yes, he was pretty poor in spots last year, so being dropped to the QAFL would be punishment enough hehe.

Would love to see Damo kick 50 though.

Sorry guys, but I decided to remove the knee injury option, which I felt was in very bad taste. Nobody voted for it anyway.

Say what you want about his '02 form, but why would anyone suggest he deserves a season ending injury?

I voted for Cupido kicking 50 goals. He's the guy we got out of the deal, so as long as we get something out of the trade I'm happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Stealth bomber
Sorry guys, but I decided to remove the knee injury option, which I felt was in very bad taste. Nobody voted for it anyway.

Say what you want about his '02 form, but why would anyone suggest he deserves a season ending injury?

I thought there would be a few out there who would be vengeful enough to say that - my sister knows a guy who named his kid Blake after him - he was one guy who would have selected the 1st option. He now calls his kid by his 2nd name!:D

I thought there would be a few out there who would be vengeful enough to say that - my sister knows a guy who named his kid Blake after him - he was one guy who would have selected the 1st option. He now calls his kid by his 2nd name!

:eek:

Good reason not to name your kids after players. Although I guess naming your kid "James" or "Lloyd" is probably a bit safer.

Re: unfortunate?

Originally posted by topdon
Unfortunate loss of Caracalla?? Pfft ... stuff him!!

He'll end up like every other one of our rejects ... sitting the the scrapheap. My ultimate would be to see the greedy **** banished to the QAFL indefinitely! That'd teach him to temp fate!!!

Have to correct you there.

MOST of our rejects (as you put it)

I reckon Ladhams played a top game tonight and I reckon Hardwick has played good games for Port Adelaide.

BTW, I voted for a flag. It's the ultimate in payback.

Re: Re: unfortunate?

Originally posted by gozzo
Have to correct you there.
I reckon Ladhams played a top game tonight and I reckon Hardwick has played good games for Port Adelaide.

Hardy rejects though. We had to let Ladhams go due to us have too many players of a similar type at the time he was on our list ... and Hardwick ... there is no way that he is an Essendon rejects. This man bleeds red and black and is a life member. Champion player, champion bloke. The EFC would have loved to hang onto him!

Re: Re: Re: unfortunate?

Originally posted by topdon
Hardy rejects though. We had to let Ladhams go due to us have too many players of a similar type at the time he was on our list ... and Hardwick ... there is no way that he is an Essendon rejects. This man bleeds red and black and is a life member. Champion player, champion bloke. The EFC would have loved to hang onto him!

Agreed. But Caracella isn't a "reject" either. That was my point.
Greedy, perhaps, but a good player. I'd rather have him in my team than playing for the Bris-scum :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Biggest payback for the loss of Caracella?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back