Game Day The Chronicles of Brisbania: The Lions, The Switch of Mackay to the Wardrobe

Remove this Banner Ad

Otten, Rat and Douglas next out i feel for Knight, Gov and Cheney/Doedee when fit. Walker so badly out of form it's not funny.

Much better quarter. We are playing against a non AFL standard side and we need to absolutely crush them.

Greenwood is a beast. He said he needed to work on his tank and let's see if he can keep it up for 4 quarters.

For those wanting to know why Hugh hadn't been played yet, listen to the interview we did with him on the crowcast as he was wonderfully honest exactly about what aspect he still needed to work on. That is what we are seeing in this game in terms of hurting with his defensive actions to go with his offensive attack we knew he had from watching him in the SANFL.
you're kidding me?

how can you hold him out for that when only 5 guys in the 22 do it anyway?

Hugh Greenwood almost caused me to have an aneurysm. Thought we'd done the ultimate in conservative decisions and brought vB back from retirement.

Difference is Greenwood can play.
They look very different???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were playing you this week you would be up 10 goals again. We have been putrid

Kids have been looking good, Walker needs to get into the game, he can fire the team up when he has an impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Chronicles of Brisbania: The Lions, The Switch of Mackay to the Wardrobe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back