The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grundy in KotD mode would be on 120+ already. CD have other ideas this week, campaignerdata s**tstains.
LOL. Last week it was "Goldy should be on more points, if only he had a KOTD manbun"
Now it's "Grundy should be on more points if only he... Oh wait..."
Grundy vs the depleted Bombers was the most obvious VC option by far. Just sit back and enjoy locking in a captains score from the first game

LOL. Last week it was "Goldy should be on more points, if only he had a KOTD manbun"
Grundy vs the depleted Bombers was the most obvious VC option by far. Just sit back and enjoy locking in a captains score from the first game
He is only +3 up on his DT score. He should be 140+ already. Pretty obvious as he is the dominant force in this game. 26D (16 contested) 26HO (probs 8+ to advantage). CD are ****wits.

Yeah bitches. What she said

Wow. Choosing Merrett over Pendles a few weeks ago was a massive fail.
Thing is I would usually choose Pendles as I have a reverse bias towards my team... And this is why

Wow. Choosing Merrett over Pendles a few weeks ago was a massive fail.
Thing is I would usually choose Pendles as I have a reverse bias towards my team... And this is why

I got both haha, Pendles i've had for about 5 weeks now, has performed well....Zerret is just butchering it, should be on way more

He is only +3 up on his DT score. He should be 140+ already. Pretty obvious as he is the dominant force in this game. 26D (16 contested) 26HO (probs 8+ to advantage). CD are *******s.
He'll probably get scaled up a lot to make up for it. Then people will complain that he's KOTD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got both haha, Pendles i've had for about 5 weeks now, has performed well....Zerret is just butchering it, should be on way more
I almost brought in Pendles for Brouch this week, decided on Taranto vs Suns instead. Thought Clarke would tag him from the get go. Stupid Woosha
Watch Taranto spud it up now lol

Merrett was on 81 when McKernan kicked it over his head in the middle. Went back to 77. Had two more touches to finish the game and ends on 73.
Just sums up the entire Supercoach season really.

VC Grundy and Crisp performed at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back