Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I can understand that.

All those listed went to existing clubs who had performed poorly. Sheedy coached a “start up” at GWS.

They had no prior form whatsoever, and we surely all agree were guaranteed to finish bottom in their first couple of years.

Pretty obvious don’t you think?

This post may be the first time ever that Kevin Sheedy, Mark Robinson and logic have all been relevant simultaneously.

Yup - nothing to hide. Except all the lies they told in interviews with ASADA. And nothing to hide - that's why they kept no records of what was going on. Nothing suspect there at all! Nothing says good governance like a fairly deliberate lack of record keeping.

I would be confident that there was detailed records as a profit was to be made out this!

What I find interesting is that the injectors contend that they were duped by a mad scientist. From memory, there was a interview with Paul Little when it unravelled. Where he said words to the effect "We don't know what it was but we know it was legal" The look on the channel 7 Muppets was one of disbelief. Yet there has been little legal action by the injectors, Hird, or the players against Dank. The only legal case I can think of was by Robinson against the injectors for unfair dismissal, which was settled out of court.... Funny dat

Should have been life bans for Hird, Watson and any of the other so called leaders of that sh*t stain of a club

They keep finding new ways to be entirely shithouse, and each fall is somehow more stupefying than the last.

They are innovators, you've got to give them that.

My guess is that they still somehow sneak Sheedy back into a new role at the club. Or Hird. Doesn't matter which I guess, but that's about the only way I can see them topping their on and off field stuff the past couple of years.

Last edited:
Dodo to blame for lack of polish & class on the list.

Scott is to blame lack of system.

Long live the Dodo

Scott is also to blame for trying to create a tagline for their 'style' of footy.

'The Essendon Edge' is about as dumb a PR exercise as I've ever seen in the AFL. It sparked a series of dog shot type hits, and a buzz that was never sustainable for them.

To be fair to Scott, when he walked into the club it was probably like entering The Upside Down.

But they are redefining $hite with what they roll out every year pretty much.

He genuinely added some glitter to the turd with his shenanigans this year.

Just heard something crazy: the last three times a game has been won by a kick after the siren, the bummers have been on the wrong end of it. Is this true?

It is true.
The Football Gods visit the sins of the fathers upon the children.

Their way is complex, they are hard for us to predict. They move the pieces and they come somehow into a kind of order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same scenario on repeat every year.

1. Starts in October when they win the Trade Period premiership. Dildodo won it 36 years straight.
2. AFL give them a blockbuster fixture, prime time games, night slots, etc
3. Massive pre-season hype by the Essendon media mafia. Talk them up as this is their year
4. Start well and the media go into overdrive how they're the best thing since sliced bread.
5. They get linked to every gun player for upcoming trade or FA period
6. James Hird gets mentioned in the media
7. They start to lose some games. Media panic mode
8. James Hird gets mentioned in the media
9. They keep losing and miss the 8.

Last edited:
Same scenarios on repat every year.

1. Starts in October when they win the Trade Period premiership. Dildodo won it 36 years straight.
3. Massive pre-season hype by the Essendon media mafia. Talk them up as this is their year
4. Start well and the media go into overdrive how they're the best thing since sliced bread.

For Essendon supporters it's a horror story.

For everyone else it's a romantic comedy

Mackay and Shiel are such prime examples of what Essendon do with recruiting.

Both players have a lot of talent but some rough edges.
They paid premium dollars or picks for both of them - and have somehow found ways to amplify the rough edges rather than amplify their very clear strengths.

I really like the elegance of there being nine steps in there and what number 9 is.

Difference this year, is Dodo and Sheeds are gone.

"Hello WADA office."
"Hello, I've got a tip about a football club that I think is still doing some sort of drug."
"Which club might that be sir?"
"Essendon"
"That case was closed years ago sir, there's nothing to investigate and no evidence to suspect they're at it again."
"They gave up Massimo D'Ambrosio for the residual salty flavouring left over after you've emptied a packet of chips."
"Yep, They're still on drugs."

"Hello WADA office."
"Hello, I've got a tip about a football club that I think is still doing some sort of drug."
"Which club might that be sir?"
"Essendon"
"That case was closed years ago sir, there's nothing to investigate and no evidence to suspect they're at it again."
"They gave up Massimo D'Ambrosio for the residual salty flavouring left over after you've emptied a packet of chips."
"Yep, They're still on drugs."

Yes WADA .. they took Hawthorn's pick 61 for D'Ambrosio - and didn't even use that pick in the draft !
They passed :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back