Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So you can add cannibalism to their list of crimes against humanity.
In "The Holy Grail" the "there was much rejoicing" comment came after they ate Brave Sir Robin's minstrels.

I like what Essendon are doing with Stringer, but only giving the 1 year and letting him explore options if he wants longer deals at other clubs. They might finally be changing as a club.

If they eventually buckle and give him 2 years, then you know they're still amateurs.

I like what Essendon are doing with Stringer, but only giving the 1 year and letting him explore options if he wants longer deals at other clubs. They might finally be changing as a club.

If they eventually buckle and give him 2 years, then you know they're still amateurs.
I hope they stay amateurs forever. **** that shit stain of a club 😂

they had a plug for GF Tickets competition last night on AFL360, one of those "describe why you should attend in 30 words or less". I was thinking "so I could take my 'Essendon buddy' and show him what finals are about." :drunk:

Here's a question for your next trivia night.

Q: What do Jack O'Sullivan, Jasper Scaife, Calsher Dear, Nick Watson, Will McCabe, and Bodie Ryan have in common?
A: None of them were born when Essendon last won a final.

Here's a question for your next trivia night.

Q: What do Jack O'Sullivan, Jasper Scaife, Calsher Dear, Nick Watson, Will McCabe, and Bodie Ryan have in common?
A: None of them were born when Essendon last won a final.
I must borrow this one :D

I hope they stay amateurs forever. **** that shit stain of a club 😂
We could lobby the AFL to merge them with the Bendigo Bombers and move them permanently into the VFL - a stand alone team like Williamstown or Port Melbourne, instead of the Borough they could be the Bullshit

This also means with Tassie coming into the comp we are back to even numbers in the comp.

The hoardes of filth would still support their beloved * and they would travel to Bendigo to see them play - bringing valuable trade to country Victoria - think of it as a permanent Commonwealth games for the regions.

I am struggling to see any downsides with my idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could lobby the AFL to merge them with the Bendigo Bombers and move them permanently into the VFL - a stand alone team like Williamstown or Port Melbourne, instead of the Borough they could be the Bullshit

This also means with Tassie coming into the comp we are back to even numbers in the comp.

The hoardes of filth would still support their beloved * and they would travel to Bendigo to see them play - bringing valuable trade to country Victoria - think of it as a permanent Commonwealth games for the regions.

I am struggling to see any downsides with my idea
My commiserations to the good people of Bendigo who don’t deserve this draconian punishment. 😈

I can’t wait for the 21st birthday celebrations! ;)
Unless the AFL bring in a wildcard round there will be one. Just looked at the calendar next year and finals will most likely start exactly a 1 year from today

It’s amazing how many people keep turning out for them despite so little success for so long. It really points to problems within the state education system…
Parents not teaching their children right from wrong

Days since last final win:
essendon 7,307
Hawthorn 0
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Its ****ing amazing 😍

Just a reminder, this all started because James Hird was jealous of Hawthorn 😀

View attachment 2103300
The Essendon general chat thread during the game last night is f**king beautiful reading. Some genuine pearler's in there. One particularly strong contender for Flog of the Year, a meltmeter if ever I've seen one has some delicious takes on our recent success. The jealousy is strong.

TBF there were some very respectful posts in that thread as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back