Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting dumped by stringer us a new low. 😂
It's classic Stringer though, get told to shape up or **** off and he chooses to **** off rather than have to put in effort. Collingwood must be pretty desperate to want to pick up this clown (and my missus will be livid if they do).

It's classic Stringer though, get told to shape up or ** off and he chooses to ** off rather than have to put in effort. Collingwood must be pretty desperate to want to pick up this clown (and my missus will be livid if they do).
Its pretty telling there isn’t much interest in a guy who just kicked 40+ goals in a shit side. Im sure he is only leaving because he wants more money.

Interestingly they had a ‘footy show’ 30 year recap with golden boy on it. Talked about when he reckoned Scott mclaren was ‘cheating’ we all know it was typical * intimidation tactics

No mention of golden boy cheating though

Essendon to the afl every dam time 😂
Sad Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovely bloke but jeez he can talk.
He did a sporty at our cricket club last year.
Normally speakers are wanting to finish up at about 30 mins .
He went for 90 and we had to ask him to stop .

He then hung around all afternoon chatting to anyone and everyone. We ended up calling him an uber home .

Great value though !

Last edited:
He did a sporty at our cricket club last year.
Normally speakers are wanting to finish up at about 30 mins .
He went for 90 and we had to ask him to stop .

He then hung around all afternoon chatting to anyone and everyone. We ended up calling him an uber home .

Great value though !
I'd rather him than the bloke just going through the scripted motions. People like him make memories & stories to tell.

Met TD today. Old enough to be scarred by 84/85 but always thought the Dannihers were stand up types.
I think I’ve spent too much time on BF. When I read your post first 3 words my immediate thought was that TD was TylerDurden

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back