The Fifth Quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously Rucci listens to a different press conference than just about everyone else does. Maybe the fact that Craigy is starting to treat him with the distain that he has worked so hard to earn through his journalism.

I am surprised the Rucci even bothers to go to them; It's not very often that he uses actually facts, he simply skims them to reach his own agenda.

Enjoy the seeds that you have sown Rucci.

Rucci has very serious problems.

He should see a psychiatrist immediately to help him get over this fixation he has with the AFC.

The very best that could be said about him is that he is an embarrassment to his profession and peers. :thumbsdown:

We are lucky we arent on the Port Board. I got kicked off the Port Board because I wouldnt cop Rucci's dribble was the result of his Editor and Rucci actually led to an increase in sales. What a load of baloney. Try deleting this one Dream Killers!!! Maybe Dream Killers is actually Rucci???

We are lucky we arent on the Port Board. I got kicked off the Port Board because I wouldnt cop Rucci's dribble was the result of his Editor and Rucci actually led to an increase in sales. What a load of baloney. Try deleting this one Dream Killers!!! Maybe Dream Killers is actually Rucci???

Dream Killers is the most sensitive moderator on big footy, if he/she sees Adelaide Crows in your profile you are pretty much branded a troll regardless of what you say and either banned or your posts deleted. Alll post over there have to be Pro Power and they bury their heads in the sand to any issue in regards to the club.
Whereas the great moderators we have on the Adelaide board let the PAPS on hear so we can get stuck into them collectively.

There is the 'rule' on BF that each Team board and their posters are to be respected. We here are little more relaxed than some other boards, true, but this is what you as members of the board expect from us and how you want it to work. Dreamkillers is only going on what the posters on the Port board want. Then again it's kinda fun watching you guys smack down any troll that comes onto here.....

Moderators do need some fun occasionally - see here for an example :D Or just call it an exercise in social behaviour.

back on topic - My main giggle on the article was that he was complaining that he is not getting any 'quotes' from Neil lately. Um Michelangelo, Craigy is onto you and is cleverer than you, hence why you can't get any quotes from him to try and use against the AFC.

There is the 'rule' on BF that each Team board and their posters are to be respected. We here are little more relaxed than some other boards, true, but this is what you as members of the board expect from us and how you want it to work. Dreamkillers is only going on what the posters on the Port board want. Then again it's kinda fun watching you guys smack down any troll that comes onto here.....

Moderators do need some fun occasionally - see here for an example :D Or just call it an exercise in social behaviour.

back on topic - My main giggle on the article was that he was complaining that he is not getting any 'quotes' from Neil lately. Um Michelangelo, Craigy is onto you and is cleverer than you, hence why you can't get any quotes from him to try and use against the AFC.

The way he treated me wasnt being respectful so why should he earn it back.

This here is true, but i think he might be smarter than Rucci ;)

I dont see much from Rucci and that article is the 1st ive read in ages, but its full of tripe, it concluded very quickly and didnt have much substance to it, especially about Mick Malthouse.....as another poster mentioned, it put Micky in the 1st sentence than went to Neil and how "bad" he is. But Nikki has it spot on, Neil is far too smart to give ammo to Rucci

Now lets wait for the Port posters to come here and say

"dont read it if you dont like it, you're just feeding the troll"
"Rucci has you guys in a twist"
"blah, blah, blah"

If the Advertiser wants some quality information to report, perhaps they should send a quality journalist.

There is no doubt in my mind that sending Rucci ensures the AFC shutters go up. Why would anyone at the club want to give him anything? If I were NC, I dont even think I would bother answering any of his questions. Just say no comment, next question. I'm absolutely possitive the AFC supporter base would back NC all the way on it. Give him nothing Neil.

Just on the comment about Mark Williams communication skills. Can anyone remember that interview he did while at Essendon as an assistant coach? He was obviously very drunk and could hardly manage to string a couple of words together. Ive seen it a couple of times on the Footy Show. Best interview he ever did IMO. At least he had an excuse for dribbling complete waffle anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its even more fun trying to particpate in the Port board and then getting their feathers ruffled by having Toots, FF and Rory etc complain, get banned from the board, complain to the PAFC moderator that my posts were in fact not trolls and get instantly reinstated after the moderator actually read my posts.

Face it Rucci, he just doesn't like you. No-one does.

Is it because you're a hard hitting, probing and expert journalist for a reputable newspaper or is it because you're a whining, snitching, obssessed guttersnipe with a chip on his shoulder about the AFC working for a cheap fish and chip tabloid? You work it out.

I don't know why Rucci expects Neil to answer his barbed questions. It's plain for all to see - everyone knows that when he asks a question there is an underlying motive.

Rucci wants to stitch Craigy up, Craigy knows that, so therefore he gives him nothing.

I have no problem with the coach protecting the interests of my footy club.

So Craig is all style and no substance

Williams therefore is all substance and no style.

But this is changing in Williams' case. To what? No substance or style?

Raw emotion? Happy if he wins grumpy when he loses. Such insight.

Did anyone notice the gutless sniper have another crack at Keith Conlon, and the rest of the Crows supporters with his insinuation that we've deserted our SANFL clubs.

Funnily he never talks about his club trying to desert the SANFL back in 1990.

He is fast becoming, if he's not already there, the joke of football journalism in Australia.

He's good for a laugh though.

How dare NC not give Rucci all the answers he wants! How dare NC use the media to talk to our members! Gee, Rucci is going to win plenty of support with that one. There's an old saying, Rooch: "He who throws shite must not expect flowers in return." OKay, I made that up. But seriously, anyone that listens to Rucci's questioning at the coach's press conference completely understands why the AFC has absolutely no respect for him.

I don't know why Rucci expects Neil to answer his barbed questions. It's plain for all to see - everyone knows that when he asks a question there is an underlying motive.

Rucci wants to stitch Craigy up, Craigy knows that, so therefore he gives him nothing.

I have no problem with the coach protecting the interests of my footy club.

btw, you have the best name on big footy :thumbsu:

I remember my parental units used to say if I ignored people that annoyed me, they'd go away, or get bored with it...

Maybe I just have to ignore him a little longer

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fifth Quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back