Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically that he doesn’t think it’s right that there’s a father son rule for SANFL players to end up at Adelaide or Port unless they’re Port Fathers then it should happen.
NOW he thinks this rule needs changing and ruled out altogether or an allowance made if a father falls just short ie Gibbs and Borlase, where there’s a grading of the F/S discount for clubs to draft them.

Wank f***ing wank.
I expect the F/S rule to get the chop by the VFL once Crows players start having eligible sons. Delightful that Port got bitten by the same rule that Rucci helped the AFL screw the Crows with. And that he becomes a crows selection. thats the cherry on top.

So Port should get SANFL F/S, but not the Crows? Sure, that sounds fair. :drunk:

As for the second bit, what's the point in having a games played requirement if you're not actually going to stick to it because someone "got close". Isn't that the whole point of a requirement? Maybe we should ask the AFL for a 2017 flag, because we got close?
Because........Port...........
30F4B85B-4941-4268-9708-E586291F0D6A.jpeg

So Port should get SANFL F/S, but not the Crows? Sure, that sounds fair. :drunk:

As for the second bit, what's the point in having a games played requirement if you're not actually going to stick to it because someone "got close". Isn't that the whole point of a requirement? Maybe we should ask the AFL for a 2017 flag, because we got close?
Maybe we should be awarded the Premiership last year as we were only 48 points off the win and that is "pretty close".

#Ruccilogic

BTW Borlase was 23 games off the 200 games qualification. That is pretty much an entire season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What's the father-son rule even got to do with us in this instance? We're claiming Borlace through another avenue.
Borlase would be eligible as a Port F/S selection if Winfield Cup games were counted. As they aren't (due to Rooch), Port miss out as he falls below the 200 game requirement.

Basically that he doesn’t think it’s right that there’s a father son rule for SANFL players to end up at Adelaide or Port unless they’re Port Fathers then it should happen.
NOW he thinks this rule needs changing and ruled out altogether or an allowance made if a father falls just short ie Gibbs and Borlase, where there’s a grading of the F/S discount for clubs to draft them.

Wank f***ing wank.
His argument when Gibbs got mentioned on text (never by phone) is that he was quite happy for Gibbs to be aligned with Glenelg as that was Gibbs F/S club

:drunk:

Borlase would be eligible as a Port F/S selection if Winfield Cup games were counted. As they aren't (due to Rooch), Port miss out as he falls below the 200 game requirement.

Yeah I know that. I was asking why Rooch felt the need to comment on the Crows’ father-son rules in particular when our connection to Borlace has nothing to do with that.

Yeah I know that. I was asking why Rooch felt the need to comment on the Crows’ father-son rules in particular when our connection to Borlace has nothing to do with that.
Because it’s a desperate angle to validate his own tenuous argument and troll Adelaide at the same time.

He looks a bit like Chopper (last days) in this photo from today:

DcK6D8LVMAAEq6_.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole Borlase stuff is really premature. Can’t be drafted until 2020. A lot of water to go under the bridge still.

Probably 4 or 5 rule changes will happen between now and then as well.

His argument when Gibbs got mentioned on text (never by phone) is that he was quite happy for Gibbs to be aligned with Glenelg as that was Gibbs F/S club

:drunk:

Yes, he can take that viewpoint now because Gibbs has had 11 years at Carlton. It is bleeding obvious, he obviously thinks most people have the IQ of the Port collective (which is SFA).

I expect the F/S rule to get the chop by the VFL once Crows players start having eligible sons. Delightful that Port got bitten by the same rule that Rucci helped the AFL screw the Crows with. And that he becomes a crows selection. thats the cherry on top.

The Crows have already had about 6 kids eligible for father son. So that whinge doesn't fly.

This NGA setup seems to be helping us get a bit of access to kids. Where's the conspiracy theory there??

Anyone having trouble with the paywall for the Advertiser try this:
  • Open Chrome
  • Download the De-Tiser extension from the Chrome store
  • Follow the links to the article.

De-tiser will bypass Murdoch's paywall but it will only work in Chrome as it is a Google Chrome extension.

;)

it works perfectly, doesn't work on mobile chrome though and the bastard IT dept at work have deactivated the extension option on chrome, cant look at work

I was just re-reading the rules

I didn’t realise the crows were the most shafted of every club (bar suns and Giants I guess)
West coast - 150wafl games for anyone who played at one of 4 clubs before 1987
Fremantle - 150 wafl games for anyone who played at one of 4 clubs before 1995
Port - 200 sanfl games for anyone who played at one of 6 clubs before 1997
Crows - 200 sanfl games for anyone who played at one of 4 clubs before 1990

Ports pool is larger, so the higher amount of games makes sense
But why do we get the worst of both worlds? More games but same player pool as wa clubs?

If we had the 150 like them would Gibbs have been eligable for us?

I was just re-reading the rules

I didn’t realise the crows were the most shafted of every club (bar suns and Giants I guess)
West coast - 150wafl games for anyone who played at one of 4 clubs before 1987
Fremantle - 150 wafl games for anyone who played at one of 4 clubs before 1995
Port - 200 sanfl games for anyone who played at one of 6 clubs before 1997
Crows - 200 sanfl games for anyone who played at one of 4 clubs before 1990

Ports pool is larger, so the higher amount of games makes sense
But why do we get the worst of both worlds? More games but same player pool as wa clubs?

If we had the 150 like them would Gibbs have been eligable for us?
Yes easily

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back