THE GF. ..WHO TAKES IT OUT THIS YEAR

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you taking the piss?
Not even slightly...

In context I was replying to a comment that said that even if it wasn't locked to the MCG the game would still be at the MCG since the Pies finished top.

I observed that that was only true in the scenario where it was a Pies v Lions GF and that if it was a Lion's v any of the current 3-8 then we would have the higher spot and so the GF, in that circumstance, would be in Brisbane.

It is all hypothetical as it is a locked in home advantage to MCG tenants irrespective of who came higher or if the GF was a Showdown or a Derby that would totally rock their home towns.

Collingwood fans when they lose the Grand Final the board will melt faster then Hiroshima.
War Omg GIF by Bombay Softwares

AFL era is the one that matters.

Eagles currently on top with four flags with the Lions a chance to equal that record
Hawthorn?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

That would be a great result for the Blues based on expectation from that group at the start of the year.

In saying that, it’s been Collingwoods to lose since mid year. Anything less with the year and the game they have will be a failure. Their fans have been telling us that injuries have been a factor in recent losses and they will be full strength come finals time.
Should be three games on their home deck including the GF. Only thing stopping them is themselves, shitting the bed.

But anything’s possible I spose.
I love these sorts of posts.

The hatred seething is a thing of beauty.

You just want us to fail so badly so you can come back on here and say I told you so!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like if we make the Grand Final we will definitely be going in as the underdogs not matter the opposition ... which is probably best for us anyway!!!
Sounds like there is no point in making it to the granny. We can't win it anyways going by 80% of bigfooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

THE GF. ..WHO TAKES IT OUT THIS YEAR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back