The I Was Right thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We will wait and see about that

Prediction for next season - Zane Williams will push Miers out of the side - just like Atkins pushed Parfitt out of the side

Williams was delisted today.

So is the point of this you were correct ...or I was wrong .... poor form quoting me.... and then not even letting me know this was done.

So lets go hunting for all posts from the past and bringing them up shall we?
Didn’t know it would come up with your quote.

But your post isn’t wrong, I’m not saying anything in response to you being negative
I was just showing my thoughts

But that’s the point of this threads, go hunting for the few times anyone is right

Nah, Port can’t play worse than last night. On law of averages they bounce back significantly. And Dogs were absolutely awful tonight. Hawks won’t get that lucky again and their record against genuine top 8 teams this year is poor anyway.
👆

I feel like this match was the equivalent of saying tails never fails, then tails comes up.

I mean, maybe, but also, they was a hit-the-post by Sicily in it
That’s unfair. My prediction was against the tide of others.

Nah you're right, I expected a whitewash in the other direction. But also, there was 4 inches of white post splitting the outcome.

I guess, a close win to Hawks would also throw some credit your way, and you are right too.

Edit: You know what on second thought I'm just gonna walk the whole thing back. You were on the money even though you were nearly not
Ugh. Ok.

Nah you're right, I expected a whitewash in the other direction. But also, there was 4 inches of white post splitting the outcome.

I guess, a close win to Hawks would also throw some credit your way, and you are right too.

Edit: You know what on second thought I'm just gonna walk the whole thing back. You were on the money even though you were nearly not
This has all taken the gloss of CE's statement, so now I almost feel like he was wrong.

Urgh, way to go fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tipped Port. They say a champion team will beat a team of champions. A few woke up tonight to realise that the Hawks are a bunch of battlers with a good system. But when up against some pure class they will get found out. The umps kept them in the game. Horrendously one sided umpiring display.

Anyone still want Worpel?

Tipped Port. They say a champion team will beat a team of champions. A few woke up tonight to realise that the Hawks are a bunch of battlers with a good system. But when up against some pure class they will get found out. The umps kept them in the game. Horrendously one sided umpiring display.

Anyone still want Worpel?
Worpel has some really unique attributes, like getting caught holding the ball what felt like 10 times in a semi final.

Had a mare last night, but he's normally a much better player than that. Also one of only a handful of blokes on that team that doesn't flop around like a beached fish all the time.

He was still available when we picked Charlie Constable. Which of the two, in hindsight, would you have picked?

Had a mare last night, but he's normally a much better player than that. Also one of only a handful of blokes on that team that doesn't flop around like a beached fish all the time.

He was still available when we picked Charlie Constable. Which of the two, in hindsight, would you have picked?
Constable.

In a similarly pointless question, what would you rather eat: a slice of dry bread, or a piece of bark?

Constable.

In a similarly pointless question, what would you rather eat: a slice of dry bread, or a piece of bark?

Neither and instead use the pick on a player like

• Charlie Ballard
  • Dylan Moore
  • Lloyd Meek
  • Tristan Xerri

I was right in saying I'd eventually find true love.

And here I am. Sorry for my absence everyone ♥️

I'm moving to the UK early next year.

Take care everyone and ty all for quite the journey ❤️

I was right in saying I'd eventually find true love.

And here I am. Sorry for my absence everyone ♥️

I'm moving to the UK early next year.

Take care everyone and ty all for quite the journey ❤️

Never a need to apologise for the events happening in real life

Enjoy all that lays ahead

Never a need to apologise for the events happening in real life

Enjoy all that lays ahead
As an aside, if anyone wants my number and needs a chat, inbox me. I've just finished a mental health degree and I'm here for you all.

I'll check in spasmodically for the time being.

I've got roughly 4 months left here in oz.

Remove this Banner Ad

The I Was Right thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back