Certified Legendary Thread The 'I've Got an Easton Wood' Appreciation Society.

Remove this Banner Ad

223830.jpg

Man he's ripped. Looks like a racehorse.

Well.......David King loves the Dogs this year and rates us as top 2-3. I can't speak for his past comments on us as I havent heard them.

To be fair he was spot on the money last year about us. Said Johnno/Aker were finished and we didn't have what it took to win the flag.

Ok been a few months since this Appreciation Thread was active, but instead of flooding unnecessary new threads, I remembered this one.

Now, I was at a Youth Group last night, it went pretty long, was getting quite anxious to know what was happening, I get home at around quarter to 10 to check out the 2nd half of the last quarter, and I was relieved, and even more when I heard we were goin pretty dam bad early. But in that little span, The man who grew his hair over the summer to look like Griff... he was down-right great.

The truth and humour this thread holds, it speaks for itself. It's dam unlucky he did his ankle in that first game against Essendon, but great he's back up. Cause his defensive work at one moment took it for me, and the icing was the moment when he did that ridiculous pick up *which I hope you guys remember.

I dunno bout the early aspects of the game, maybe he wasn't as great... but man he keeps me excited. Thanks Easton

I know the pick up you mean, it was amazing and surprised me a bit. Amazing what a little confidence will do. Great dash afterWood as well.

I've got a big Wood and it's pointed to the effing sky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he plays. Will be a great opportunity for the bloke and will be happy to see him strut his stuff on the off-season. Get around him!!

boydsno1- you are the youtube guru.

There are three moments I'd like to see on tape from tonight.

1. Wood's run and goal.

2. The big pack mark in defence.

3. The dodge and delivery to Gia that led to Higgins' goal.

When you see a young man conduct himself like he did in these three examples, you just know he has what it takes.

This is the best thread title we have going around. So good. Shit he got injured though :(

3-4 weeks is a big blow to him. His confidence would have been sky high during that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The 'I've Got an Easton Wood' Appreciation Society.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back