Certified Legendary Thread The 'I've Got an Easton Wood' Appreciation Society.

Remove this Banner Ad

I also believe Easton's captaincy was nearly overlooked with all the Bevo, Bob stuff. Bev is legendary, Bob not far behind, but Easton was the onfield leader when needed most, throughout the injury riddled year, and even had his own. But that didn't stop him from some of the bravest leaps into packs for mark and spoils I've ever seen. And once with the footy, takes the game on in his own way. He was the onfield leader through the greatest finals runs ever! and then throughout every thing that grand final week throws at them, then stood up as an almighty leader and player on the big day! This guy has become a legend at this mighty club.

Yet another bump* in celebration of Wood re-signing.
Debuted 2009 and started to show his erogeroniferic qualities after only 8 games (see OP).

* Absolutely definitely no double-entendre intended. ;)

c4cb2cab090f2789f45cb2b24b82bd71.png

Out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know what that substance on his jumper could be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Grippo or whatever brand that players use to keep their hands dry of sweat and make them more "sticky" to help mark the ball. There's about twenty different brands out on the market, each with different colours/textures etc, so it's not obvious that it is that (as every one is different) because each player would have a preference of brand.

It's Grippo or whatever brand that players use to keep their hands dry of sweat and make them more "sticky" to help mark the ball. There's about twenty different brands out on the market, each with different colours/textures etc, so it's not obvious that it is that (as every one is different) because each player would have a preference of brand.

Boring :D

standard kit for lawn bowlers :p

Is this the end for wood? Looking like a shadow of his former self
Can't play as a key defender in a 666

Bevo still trying to play zones, but it ain't going to work

He has to play tall and he has to play players who are good one on one, we are getting monstered in the air

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The 'I've Got an Easton Wood' Appreciation Society.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back