The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact the club felt the need to 1. announce it
And
2. Frame is as Castore out and not NB in

Shows just how livid the club must have been with it
I mean really it's as much on the club as Castore, probably should have done a bit more research into them instead of getting excited about having a wings logo on the front of the jumpers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say i've owned anything New Balance before, don't really rate the footy boots that Flahn Rahn wears which were a thing a couple years ago.

However, if NB are doing the West Coast polo's i'll double down and get a pair of these bad boys

View attachment 1508638

Unironically, you could wear this radical outfit in 2022 and be cool as shit

The quality of the jersey I bought (and I assume many others) was well below par. Felt like something you'd get in a knock-off souvenir store down some side street store near Fed Square.

There might actually be a good reason for that if you bought it this season...

Schofield said on the pod he went on a tour of the Burley-Sekem factory and noticed there was a heap of Eagles jumpers there.

When he asked what was going on, they replied that because the Eagles were having problems getting their jumpers from Castore, they had engaged Burley-Sekem to make them up for them locally. They were slapping the Castore logo on them after, but Burley was making the jumpers towards the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back