The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2019 one is the GOAT in my books. Maybe I’m just influenced by Jetta’s old man trim though. View attachment 1982733
Because it got wings! The best jumper - and the gold AFL logo is always nice...

It uses the eagles wings template as a starting point.

I don't know where else to post this, but apparel is close enough to "the Jumper" right?

Mitchell & Ness have the 30 year anniversary gear in, and this bomber jacket is puuuuuuurdy.

Edit: also the Navy is kind of like an inbetween of royal and true navy. I like it, although obviously royal blue is our colour.

https://www.mitchellandness.com.au/products/hvywt-satin-bomber-jackt-egls-navy

I don't know where else to post this, but apparel is close enough to "the Jumper" right?

Mitchell & Ness have the 30 year anniversary gear in, and this bomber jacket is puuuuuuurdy.

Edit: also the Navy is kind of like an inbetween of royal and true navy. I like it, although obviously royal blue is our colour.

https://www.mitchellandness.com.au/products/hvywt-satin-bomber-jackt-egls-navy
So nice.. but that price, wow

You can 15% off if you sign up for their mailing list - code is FIRST15

Last edited:
We could get away with blue shorts in the yellow v North. Already happening in the AFLW
We probably could.

It’s a good, better, best scenario. Gold creates the best contrast, and doesn’t compromise how the uniform looks as a whole.

I know it’s not going to be everyone’s taste. I’m just bored on a Monday night and decided to dust off the photoshop 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We probably could.

It’s a good, better, best scenario. Gold creates the best contrast, and doesn’t compromise how the uniform looks as a whole.

I know it’s not going to be everyone’s taste. I’m just bored on a Monday night and decided to dust off the photoshop 😊
Yeh I'm sold - if the AFL won't let us wear blue shorts, bring on the gold shorts!

View attachment 2077650

I think it's time we really lean into the peril and embrace gold shorts. Looks so much nicer than white IMO.
Share it to the club via email, FB, twitter, insta etc - time for another RTW style campaign!

Edit: though we should never wear gold shorts with the blue top - when we play away in royal, it's gotta be with Royal shorts or white shorts.

Share it to the club via email, FB, twitter, insta etc - time for another RTW style campaign!

Edit: though we should never wear gold shorts with the blue top - when we play away in royal, it's gotta be with Royal shorts or white shorts.
Didn’t Pyke come out and say he hated the all peril?

I've emailed the club with the photo and a bit of a spiel. Just mentioned that it still provides sufficient contrast as the away team but strengthens our Blue and Gold brand.

Also mentioned that Sydney and Gold Coast are permitted to wear red shorts when playing as the away team.

If anyone else wants to use my image to contact the club, feel free!

The club store just put an email out advertising end of season discounts - not unusual.

However - $32.50 for a long sleeve guernsey is pretty gnarly.
Better yet when you get it for $7.50 with the membership discount.

Still. Even the few remaining retro round (3XL only sadly) are half price.

Which begs the question - has it been two years already?

I wonder if it’ll be HJ’s front and back or a new sponsor entering the fold.
Half expecting to see BHP fill that void if it does come about, purely based off them already being a principal partner of the club and being on the women's guernseys.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back