Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Rowe is a complete mental case.

"Crouch is better then Wingard" among many other things. LOL.

Surely not!
This guy is seriously missing some chromosomes..!
I feel dirty, but I miss Graham compared to that fc%wit..

I really dont know why you guys torture yourselves like that listening to that bias fwit . And Wingard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crouch how he could even say that crouch is better is beyond me

Finny, surely you can find sufficient podcasts to replace the absolute shite of 5AA.

As I said before I love it when Stupid convinces the crows supporters that their team is the greatest. It makes it all the sweeter when when we win and provides great entertainment when listening to 5AA after a Crows loss.

Finny, surely you can find sufficient podcasts to replace the absolute shite of 5AA.

I listen to SEN in the mornings and while at work as my work car has an iphone USB point. My car doesn't. I also get a weird, perverse pleasure out of it. It's like an audio Dutch Oven.

Was listening to the ABC pre game. They glossed over Port and said we wouldn't make an impact in finals. They then said if North finish 9th and the Bombers lose points, they can see North causing some some serious damage.

also lold @ beryl the 80 year old calling up and saying she had her knickers in a twist because Rowe was suggesting trading Mckernan and Vince. She was all like "I HAVE MY KNICKERS RIGHT IN A TWIST BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TRADING MY FAVOURITE PLAYERS!"

Vince and Mckernan, really?

Didn't know where to put this but i guess this thread is appropriate since it is our internal media that has produced this.

Watching a few vids on PTV to get pumped up for gameday and came across the one below. LOL not sure if the compare is having a laugh at the 2:05 mark when talking to a few young girls at the post match:

Ummm, "Looks like we have a few whore's voices..." ?? WTF :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't know where to put this but i guess this thread is appropriate since it is our internal media that has produced this.

Watching a few vids on PTV to get pumped up for gameday and came across the one below. LOL not sure if the compare is having a laugh at the 2:05 mark when talking to a few young girls at the post match:

Ummm, "Looks like we have a couple whore's voices..." ?? WTF :p

It's not a young girl it's an emo.

Right The Smaller Warrior ?

Was listening to the ABC pre game. They glossed over Port and said we wouldn't make an impact in finals. They then said if North finish 9th and the Bombers lose points, they can see North causing some some serious damage.
To be fair it was Drew Morphett who said that. Im surprised he even knew ports were in the comp.

A Port supporter got stuck into rucci this morning on 5cc over the sanfl reserves proposal. She landed a couple of good blows - called him delusional at one stage. She kept calling him Michael. You could tell he didn't like that one little bit.

A Port supporter got stuck into rucci this morning on 5cc over the sanfl reserves proposal. She landed a couple of good blows - called him delusional at one stage. She kept calling him Michael. You could tell he didn't like that one little bit.

PowerKat .... Portia ???

Which one of you was it?

Not me! If I found myself talking to Michelangelo on 5aa it'd never air.

A solid contribution from Chris McDermott in today's rag.

First labels 90% of the Crows' squad "untradeable" including superstars like Angus Graham, identifying just the one player.. ONE! who is trade bait- Shaun McKernan. Tom Boyd here we come!

Follows this up with an interesting "Unproven" list including one player I'd never heard of:

Rory Atkins
Nick Joyce
Sam Siggins
In doubt
Matthew Jaensch
Brodie Martin
Luke Thompson
Ian Callinan
Richard Tambling
link

Which begs the question, who is In Doubt and should he be added to Schulzenfest's OP in the 2013 trading thread?

McDermott in the top 10 of football people in this state, in terms of influence - you know it makes sense ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back