Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football could kiss my arse forever if that happened.
Yep...I'm out !
Still getting over their 98 flag where they finished 5th, got flogged by melb, and got a second chance..
McIntyre finals system... :thumbsdown:
But you know, if a team were utter shit throughout the year, but jagged a flag, crows would be it.

I have a feeling Rowe actually has some mental issues... How is he a radio host, He is shocking

saying Crouch will have a better career and is better than Wingard

No but Wingard struggled against the best side of the modern era with extra attention so he obviously isn't very good.

Crouch a moral for first time quadruple brownlow mwdallist.

No but Wingard struggled against the best side of the modern era with extra attention so he obviously isn't very good.

Crouch a moral for first time quadruple brownlow mwdallist.
And he was playing on Corey Enright, a 260 game, 4 time all australian 2 time best and fairest player. But forget about that Wingard is not that good

Crouch > wingard according to rowie also mentioned that crows got done for a 'clerical error'. Strong start to the show

Interesting isn't it. This time last year they were heading for finals and we were wallowing in shit. All we heard was crows crows crows, and we, probably rightfully, didn't get a look in. We were also told "start winning games and we'll start talking about you".

Fast forward 12 months and roles have practically been reversed. Rather than pump us and our imminent finals campaign up we instead have them endlessly pumping up the crows and their future. Barely a critical word.

Interesting isn't it. This time last year they were heading for finals and we were wallowing in shit. All we heard was crows crows crows, and we, probably rightfully, didn't get a look in. We were also told "start winning games and we'll start talking about you".

Fast forward 12 months and roles have practically been reversed. Rather than pump us and our imminent finals campaign up we instead have them endlessly pumping up the crows and their future. Barely a critical word.

But we all knew it was just an excuse and they weren't going to give us more positive coverage when we started winning again..

If you think Rowie is bad I advise you to stay away from the Crouch thread on the Crows board. The greatest first year player ever according to them.
"He reminds me of Ablett."
"Crouch is the new joel selwood"
They are absolutely delusional when it comes to their own players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think Rowie is bad I advise you to stay away from the Crouch thread on the Crows board. The greatest first year player ever according to them.
Crouch has the potential to be a top shelf A grader, no doubt about it. Crouch > Wingard I am not so sure about but it might be a case of very good Vs very good so who cares. But yeah they have a good one and some will always go over the top with their own players no matter what team we are talking about.

He's actually had two AFL pre-seasons put into him so technically he's not a first year player. Ditto O'Meara.

And he still only managed 11 games.
He should have played more but he was probably being managed so that he could have a big finals series. :)

So you dont think Crouch is a super talent? Leading stats wise for all first year players over Wines and even JOM still not enough to make you rate him? Dont think he is going to be in the Joel Selwood class? So all the recuiters and judges of football talent around Oz compare him as a jr to Luke Hodge and Selwood and thats all ok but when a Crows supporter says it you have a meltdown?

meh.... give a f*%& !

It's exactly this mentality that breeds mediocrity.

You just need to see Sanderson's comments on Laird and Hartigan - claiming they are as good as first round draft picks this year (or something of that ilk) in the context of "the Tippet-gate no draft picks clerical error". The smoke and mirrors come up... and sadly the majority of the AFC supporters buy this garb when they should be slapping their foreheads at those sorts of comments (much like the "we're a top 4 side" pre-season comment from Sando). Contrast with Hinkley who tells it like it is... all the time!

Hinkley - put in the similar situatuion - I can actually hear saying something like: "Yeah, we're going to take the opportunity to elevate a couple of our young rookies who have shown some potential at various times this year ... but, sure, we're devestated that we don't have draft picks available to us. Anyone would be crazy to think otherwise."

I prefer to believe that PAFC supporters acknowledge when they're going crap and the deficiencies in their existing players and playing list (and coches/admin for that matter). We do this because we've seen the bottom and know what it takes to rise from that dung-hole and know what's required to not go back there. AFC on the other hand - middle of the road, ho-hum for how long now (we exist to make the finals mentality)? And every year they believe they are true contenders :rolleyes: On occassion the moons might align to pull them up a few rungs or down a few (as this year shows).

What ive seen of crouch and even wines is that you never see them kick the ball or go for a run. Its always get the ball out of a pack and dish off a 1 metre handball..which is handy but nowhere near as damaging type of player that wingard is. Wingard breaks games open crouch and wines are hard working tradesman.

So you dont think Crouch is a super talent? Leading stats wise for all first year players over Wines and even JOM still not enough to make you rate him? Dont think he is going to be in the Joel Selwood class? So all the recuiters and judges of football talent around Oz compare him as a jr to Luke Hodge and Selwood and thats all ok but when a Crows supporter says it you have a meltdown?

the circle jerking board is
<------------That way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back