Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just for a purely neutral perspective, why are Port such a despicable organisation?" -- Dillon.

Says the bloke who was schtooping a chick who was born when he was 27 and needed his employer to keep the $tandover men at bay.

Says the bloke who was schtooping a chick who was born when he was 27 and needed his employer to keep the $tandover men at bay.

I saw this twat on a date at the Oxford a few weeks ago. She was waaay younger but a bit of a troll so I wasn't too annoyed.

I saw this twat on a date at the Oxford a few weeks ago. She was waaay younger but a bit of a troll so I wasn't too annoyed.

To be honest, I'm more concerned about you being at the Oxford.

Can anyone remember after the collingwood final he asked kochie to try and set him up with Sam Armytage?

As if that sad sack ever had a chance.

Can anyone remember after the collingwood final he asked kochie to try and set him up with Sam Armytage?

As if that sad sack ever had a chance.

I think he meant David Armitage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Porter never got over being humiliated by us in 1994. Porter and Partland come from the same stock and pen.

Should have his name changed to Sturter or some shit like that.

No offence Jumbo

I'm pretty sure that at one stage last night Channel 7's main focus was Jaspers leg tattoo. $1,000,000,000 we'll spent hey fellas?

It was actually Matty Whites tattoo they were fixated on.

A
It was actually Matty Whites tattoo they were fixated on.
Ah thought of another one that annoyed me last night.
O'Shea (think) spills a mark and Bwien kept harping on about footstep type things. Not exactly footsteps but "brave but" type comments. Chapman goes for a fist when on his own and he says nothing.
There were a number of occasions and same thing in the last game he called.
Then again fans fron other teams think the same so he may just be a well rounded fat prick.

Ashley ****ing Porter

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-match-report/bombers-just-wont-lie-down-20140705-3bfp5.html

It's the supporters fault.

We "claimed" the flag.

Go away and die you relic.
It was basically a ''rematch'' between the pair after Chapman was suspended after hitting Gray in the 2012 second semi-final when playing for Geelong, and missing the preliminary final that the Cats lost to Hawthorn by five points.
Looks like Fairfax are missing subeditors, too.

5AA this morning had some 80+ yo dero ring up saying the Portress should be re-named Chokersville:rolleyes: then gave a heh-heh-heh chuckle as if he had told the worlg's greatest ever joke!

Such intellectual genius!
If he wants to be a comedian my advice is "don't give up tour day job" numbnut.

Honestly, you would think people could either come up with something original, or at least vaguely comical. I have had a laugh from time to time when a really good put down is said about us - we all have to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

But sheesh - get some new material chaps. o_O

Will Goodings, who was on air with Tom Rehn, laughed, then chimed in with "I've heard a few Crows jokes about AO such as the Crows-aleum", but in all honesty, that is equally as cringeworthy. Are we becoming as insipid at put down humour as the Camry's now?

Lift the standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back