Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's 24 YEARS ago. 24 ******* YEARS. That old wrinkled up campaigner can hold a grudge, I'll give him that.
Old Wrinkles recently (last year???) wrote an article, complaining about the umpiring in the 1993 preliminary final between Essendon and Adelaide. He's like a pitbull: he just doesn't know when to let go!!!! It's like Collingwood fans complaining about the 1979 grand final, saying the ball was in :)

Old Wrinkles recently (last year???) wrote an article, complaining about the umpiring in the 1993 preliminary final between Essendon and Adelaide. He's like a pitbull: he just doesn't know when to let go!!!! It's like Collingwood fans complaining about the 1979 grand final, saying the ball was in :)

Poor pitbull's....I'd prefer to compare him to a skidmark that won't wash out :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dillon just spoke to Lynch about Talia playing on Franklin this weekend...o_O
Maybe Dillon is sitting in Rowey's chair, and that chair exudes stupidity into whoever sits in it. Or maybe Dillon is just naturally stupid :)

Maybe Dillon is sitting in Rowey's chair, and that chair exudes stupidity into whoever sits in it. Or maybe Dillon is just naturally stupid :)
Speaking of stupid why has he all of a sudden got a weekly spot on channel 9 news reviewing the games played by the Adelaide clubs? He should be one of the last people in SA critiquing the matches just gone by given he's got 3 hours a day to dribble crap on the radio.

Speaking of stupid why has he all of a sudden got a weekly spot on channel 9 news reviewing the games played by the Adelaide clubs? He should be one of the last people in SA critiquing the matches just gone by given he's got 3 hours a day to dribble crap on the radio.
Thanks Seany: you've just given me another reason to stick with 7 news instead of 9. Kate Collins is great to look at, but I don't have 60 minutes to spare each night. Now I know Rowey has a regular segment, I won't be watching 9 any time soon!!!

Dillon just spoke to Lynch about Talia playing on Franklin this weekend...o_O

Dillon can't bring himself to say Roughead, reminds him of his last date.

Yes, back to 7 I go.

Tim Watson needs to shut his trap up. Calling out he was surprised that Goddard was even sighted because it was K Cornes who he sniped off.

He obviously hasn't seen the reverse footage from the other end.

God I hate the Essendon football club, even more so than our neighbours atm. Deadset disgrace of a club. Not sure how anyone can defend those actions from piss weak sack of spuds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back