Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon. Always playing the victim to the point of utter delusion. If they were an individual they'd be under observation at the nearest psych ward.

It's not their fault.

So they say anyway.

Kim Dillon asking if we are going to tag Chaplin.
Was about to post the same thing.

His logic was that "Chaplin gets lots of wide possessions"

Lmmfao
Kane was speechless for a second and then went with "well if he's getting it out wide why would we tag him!?!"

Forgive Dillon. Earlier in the show he claimed the Czech Republic was part of Russia.

"Well they're all part of one big country, aren't they?"

Only in Radelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgive Dillon. Earlier in the show he claimed the Czech Republic was part of Russia.

"Well they're all part of one big country, aren't they?"
Kym Dillon on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? The question for $100, "What is your name?" Dillon says, "Can I phone a friend?"

David king is a campaigner. Apparently it's ok to pole axe a bloke who is looking the other way. Mark Maclure is an idiot. Reckons Kane goes down too easy. I assume he was talking footy.......:eek:

David king is a campaigner. Apparently it's ok to pole axe a bloke who is looking the other way. Mark Maclure is an idiot. Reckons Kane goes down too easy. I assume he was talking footy.......:eek:

I'm more astounded at their collective memory lapse of the Cornes/Mitchell incident which was strikingly similar.

Yep wasn't expecting much else when the topic shifted to Kornes, Whaetley moved it on pretty quick not sure he thinks it's tasteful to paint a footballer who's had a great career in a negative light like that.

I did like what King said about where we're at right now though, he's not hitting the panic button & said that he wants us to finish top 4 because of all the clubs in the comp he'd pay to watch us play as we still play the most exciting brand of footy.

mitchell and goddard play for victorian clubs

kane cornes plays for Port Adelaide

it's really not hard to see why these things happen. the only sad thing is we keep getting "confused" by it all. they will always try and keep us down, big reason or small, something in it or not. that's how we got to where we are, feeding off their fear and hatred. :~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back