Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kym Dillon was really excited on the radio today because he had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it only took him 6 months. David Wildy asked him what was so special about that and Dillon replied it said 3-5 years on the box!

(ok recycled blonde joke, but he is one isn't he?)

So Kym Dillon can read. Another myth busted.

Kym Dillon was really excited on the radio today because he had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it only took him 6 months. David Wildy asked him what was so special about that and Dillon replied it said 3-5 years on the box!

Ha!

just saw this, if this is true.....

@FrankPangallo 7h
Desperate days @ 5AA after ratings slump.Whispers in sport they are going to bone Bone for KDillion after Cornesey knocked them back.Dillon?

Hahaha oh please let that happen.

Because yeah, McDermott is totally the weak link. :rolleyes:

How is everyone misreading the market so badly? MMM finally overtakes 5AA by finally presenting South Australia with a semi-balanced drive time sports show. Both networks react to this by making their shows more Crowcentric than ever. MMM will probably react to this news by replacing Dale Lewis with Stephen Trigg the way they're going.

How is everyone misreading the market so badly? MMM finally overtakes 5AA by finally presenting South Australia with a semi-balanced drive time sports show. Both networks react to this by making their shows more Crowcentric than ever. MMM will probably react to this news by replacing Dale Lewis with Stephen Trigg the way they're going.
About sums it up. Just amazing. I have said it a million times. Support for Port is greater than the 80/20, 70/30 the Crow establishment think it is. More Crow content is based on attracting the 70 0r 80. WRONG. The support is closer to 50/50 than many people realise, say 55/45. MMM startied attracting the 45 plus the 55 who are more balanced a AA lost cred. What they fail to realise is that their actions are alienating the 45 .... result... ratings drop..... when will they realise a more balanced formula is the winner. MMM were just stupid, or listening to Jars push the 80/209 story.

About sums it up. Just amazing. I have said it a million times. Support for Port is greater than the 80/20, 70/30 the Crow establishment think it is. More Crow content is based on attracting the 70 0r 80. WRONG. The support is closer to 50/50 than many people realise, say 55/45. MMM startied attracting the 45 plus the 55 who are more balanced a AA lost cred. What they fail to realise is that their actions are alienating the 45 .... result... ratings drop..... when will they realise a more balanced formula is the winner. MMM were just stupid, or listening to Jars push the 80/209 story.

Slow down when you type or get back on the lithium :eek::D

About sums it up. Just amazing. I have said it a million times. Support for Port is greater than the 80/20, 70/30 the Crow establishment think it is.
Any Port / Crows numbers taken as the split of supporters is wrong for a start. It's Port/Crows/Others. Of which I reckon it'd be around 15-20% of people support a club other than the two SA clubs. Making it one-club oriented, rather than mainly the SA clubs, with a few tidbits about the rest immediately puts off 15-20% of the potential audience. If I was a non-SA club supporter I might listen to a show that is mainly about the SA clubs, but not one that is the Crow (or Power) show.

As for the Port / Adelaide split amongst those following the two SA clubs, MMM especially is stupid. 5AA, yeah, ok they are chasing the old fogey demographic, where it's 1983 every day and Anne Wills, Graeme Gooding and Jane Doyle are still sweet young things.

MMM is meant to aim a bit younger. The older the sample group, the higher the percentage of crows fans amongst them. Inexplicable.

So I'm reading through the sport section of the paper, and I come across the spread for Brazil's crushing defeat against Germany. Being an association football fan, I'm interested in in depth analysis of the game and the reaction to it. Then what do I have the abhorrent displeasure of coming across? That ******** Ali Clarke's article about 'Worst losses of all time in world sport' or some bullshit. Not only does she have a pearler about how while Port fans are riding high, the 119 point loss to Geelong is never far away to cause pain especially when a Crows fan is around...but she also insinuates that if the US doesn't play a sport to world standard, like rugby, it is somehow inferior.

Whoever decided that it would be a good idea to let this idiot play in the sandbox should be shot.

Did she include this one: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/62652.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Port / Crows numbers taken as the split of supporters is wrong for a start. It's Port/Crows/Others. Of which I reckon it'd be around 15-20% of people support a club other than the two SA clubs. Making it one-club oriented, rather than mainly the SA clubs, with a few tidbits about the rest immediately puts off 15-20% of the potential audience. If I was a non-SA club supporter I might listen to a show that is mainly about the SA clubs, but not one that is the Crow (or Power) show.

As for the Port / Adelaide split amongst those following the two SA clubs, MMM especially is stupid. 5AA, yeah, ok they are chasing the old fogey demographic, where it's 1983 every day and Anne Wills, Graeme Gooding and Jane Doyle are still sweet young things.

MMM is meant to aim a bit younger. The older the sample group, the higher the percentage of crows fans amongst them. Inexplicable.

Not since the latest shakeup. They have gone back to full on fogey rock now. Their Maginot Line starts at 1985.

Forgive Dillon. Earlier in the show he claimed the Czech Republic was part of Russia.

"Well they're all part of one big country, aren't they?"
Surely not srs?

I heard that Dillon was recently driving in the country. He was about to arrive at a town, when he saw a sign, "CLEAN REST ROOM AHEAD." So he did....

Leith Forrest just read Jacko's Tweet about Cows putting yellow T-shirts on seats sounding familiar to Andrew McLeod. McLeod retorted with, "didn't the AFL pay for Port's shirts? At least we paid for ours".

That's it, he's done!

Leith Forrest just read Jacko's Tweet about Cows putting yellow T-shirts on seats sounding familiar to Andrew McLeod. McLeod retorted with, "didn't the AFL pay for Port's shirts? At least we paid for ours".

That's it, he's done!

a sponsor paid for theirs

That's it, he's done!

Jackson just said what everyone is thinking, McLeod with the comeback in true crows fashion.

'Yeahr but poorts is poor...'

By the way, thanks a bunch for the free tshirt vlad!

Wrinkles in this am's 'Tier writes that he has no problem with us naming our players' race after Geof Motley it is just the way we went about it. "Conversely" the Cows did it properly and naming their race after a club official who never played a single game for them is just perfect.

Oxygen thief

Wrinkles in this am's 'Tier writes that he has no problem with us naming our players' race after Geof Motley it is just the way we went about it. "Conversely" the Cows did it properly and naming their race after a club official who never played a single game for them is just perfect.

Oxygen thief

Without me having to read it to find out, just what was so wrong with the way we went about it? I'm assuming he's pissed because we didn't ask the crows first? This isn't ****ing West Lakes. It's our race at our home ground.

way we went about it.... what. so before round 1 we got current players and former team mates of motleys plus had some of his opponents like port hater doug thomas in a private ceremony to acknowledge one of the greats of the club and state footy. yeah what a bunch of campaigners, clearly no respect for cornes thoughts (even though his son was right next to motley at the time).

377670-050700d2-fe7f-11e2-9cff-2014e57d9885.jpg

geez maybe we should have waited until there was only a couple of of rounds left and did it as an after thought because the other mob had again come up with a great way to respect their history.

cornes, go and get ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back