Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a workmate who put Port down at every single opportunity it wouldn't take long before I would cease talking to him or her for good . It's the same with wrinkles and the cowtiser in general, I just stopped any contact with it, apart from what I read here. wrinkles should just get it all off his chest and yell to the skies ' I hate the PAFC because they won the SANFL war and my sons are PAFC legends ' , then he should go to the bay football club, crack a coldie and get on with the rest of his life.

Well that's what an emotionally intelligent man would do.

Cornes is just bitter that he hasn't got something named after him. Why don't we give him something? There are plenty of womens' toilets, after all.
Do not want

There is a Graham Corner Deck at the oval people.

Anyway they were talking about this on the radio this morning and it was said that port went through all official channels when naming the race.

So Graham just needed to make up a negative story about port after a crows lose. Same ol same ol. Nothing changes. Trying to deflect that's all.

So BT calls Harry Taylor a "big ****ter" in the pregame and crawls back at half time with an apology. AFL would be loving that. :rolleyes:

Chance he may be sacked. I'm loving that.

Here's the audio.

Let's not get our hopes up about BT getting sacked.

Coz he'll probably only be suspended, unfortunately...

Chance he may be sacked. I'm loving that.

As much as I'd like to see that happen, it'd suck to see him become a martyr to freedom of speech in the eyes of people who don't know what freedom of speech is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I'd like to see that happen, it'd suck to see him become a martyr to freedom of speech in the eyes of people who don't know what freedom of speech is.

Freedom of speech? Is that the words I say in my mind...so the missus can't hear me?

Yeah, but it's Brian Taylor

hahahahhahahahahaha big ****ter, havent heard that in years, i know we are a sensitive bunch of p........ people these days but surely that should be taken in the right spirit. he was just mucking around, sure its not pc and the pc nazis will get their frocks in a knot, but we havent lost our sense of humours have we, hes just taking the piss, a bit of good old banter. anyone offended by that needs to lighten up a bit.

hahahahhahahahahaha big ****ter, havent heard that in years, i know we are a sensitive bunch of p........ people these days but surely that should be taken in the right spirit. he was just mucking around, sure its not pc and the pc nazis will get their frocks in a knot, but we havent lost our sense of humours have we, hes just taking the piss, a bit of good old banter. anyone offended by that needs to lighten up a bit.

Shut up. Anything that could possibly shorten that idiot's media career requires a big deal to be made of it.

Nope, absolutely crossed the line.

If Brian Taylor was commentating a Port game and said that Matt White must be a 'boong'* because he's so fast, would that be okay?

*Mods please let me know if you want this changed, I specifically used this word to make a point.

Nope, absolutely crossed the line.

If Brian Taylor was commentating a Port game and said that Matt White must be a 'boong'* because he's so fast, would that be okay?

*Mods please let me know if you want this changed, I specifically used this word to make a point.

please, thats completely different.

please, thats completely different.
No, it's not. They're both discriminatory slang terms. Brian Taylor generalised Harry Taylor today because of an action. My example did exactly the same thing.

Please, tell me how it's "completely different".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back