Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuff 5cc... biggest bunch of flogs questioning the timing of Dom's decision.

If his body is gone, it's gone.

Shame on them, Shame
Love the Dominator, but I would not be surprised if some added motivation to get a win before the bye played a part in the timing of his decision.

How do these muppets get a job?

Does Bone & Stupid realise Rutten has retired younger than Dom?, yet Dom is retiring at a young, young age according to Bone!, seriously! Show some flipping respect.

Rutten - 31 y 50 d
Cassisi - 31 y 298 d

Does Bone & Stupid realise Rutten has retired younger than Dom?, yet Dom is retiring at a young, young age according to Bone!, seriously! Show some ruddy respect.

Rutten - 31 y 50 d
Cassisi - 31 y 298 d

Dom was drafted in the same year Sydney had the Olympics, Effiel 65 were singing Blue (Da Ba Dee) for the very first time, Erin Brockovich made Julia Roberts remembered for something other than being a whore and the World Trade Centre still dwarfed the New York Skyline. He's been in the system for 14 years dipshits.

Ex Essendon player and Freo coach Mark Harvey says to Bone n Crowie re the 2 team town
mentality in Perth and Adelaide that "sure Freo were up against Media etc in Perth a bit like
you guys here trying to keep Port(Power) down"
Their reply and I quote " ", now Harve's whatta you think about blah blah
Seriously! Oh when is Caro on today is it just after 5 if so I'll tune out til then

Does Bone & Stupid realise Rutten has retired younger than Dom?, yet Dom is retiring at a young, young age according to Bone!, seriously! Show some ruddy respect.

Rutten - 31 y 50 d
Cassisi - 31 y 298 d
Neither of those two bozos would get a kick these days, both would be far too slow for the modern game. Not worthy to lick Doms bootlaces either of them. Dom did exceptionally well to play as long as he did. Well done Dom, Port legend.

Nah. That's like saying results at the MCG only count since the Olympic Stand was built.
They can't hitch a ride on the back of Adelaide Oval's rich history on the one hand and ignore it on the other. By any measure Melbourne is 1-1 at Adelaide Oval.

Should have used the :rolleyes: icon. I agree that Melbourne are 1-1 at AO and was trying(and failing) to be sarcastic.

What was their question? Too soon, too late, too disrespectful to the Cows with them having a bye? o_O

I switch between there and MMM on the way home and heard Bone saying maybe Ken approached Dom to ask him to retire this week so the boys would get up for him on the weekend.

Pretty much that word for word.

Just typical crow ambassador scum.

Quality commentary by those two - the blokes knee is rooted he can go no more and in reality he'll be flat out getting through the few minutes on the weekend, but out of respect your club is doing the right thing by a former Captain and Leader of your club by giving him a chance to say goodbye on the big stage. Get there and celebrate his career, I saw Browny's last game in Melbourne but we never got the chance to gay goodbye to Voss, Brown or Black and it's a disappointment to all lions fans that we ewe prevented from doing so.

Quality commentary by those two - the blokes knee is rooted he can go no more and in reality he'll be flat out getting through the few minutes on the weekend, but out of respect your club is doing the right thing by a former Captain and Leader of your club by giving him a chance to say goodbye on the big stage. Get there and celebrate his career, I saw Browny's last game in Melbourne but we never got the chance to gay goodbye to Voss, Brown or Black and it's a disappointment to all lions fans that we ewe prevented from doing so.

Good to spot u again royboy
always welcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/statis...chelangelo-rucci/story-fnaqgujp-1226992546054
Statistics show that Port Adelaide is no longer the ‘real deal’, writes Michelangelo Rucci
FOR the first time this season the Power has lost four key performance indicators that highlight the “Port Adelaide football” coach Ken Hinkley fondly embraces.
They are the blue-collar numbers — contested possessions, tackles, clearances and the 21st-century statistic of “pressure acts”. Each number was in the negative for Port against Richmond on Sunday when the Power lost its third consecutive game and fell out of the AFL top four for the first time this season.
More ..
http://www.news.com.au/sport/statis...chelangelo-rucci/story-fnaqgujp-1226992546054

absolute d***head that goose!
The guy is a dundahead and a massive spud. He is a cows ambassodor, Chairman of selectors for the SA State team, is there any wonder he cannot speak objectively whilst he is on those gravy trains. He also should not be a sports media person because he is not only stupid he is also unprofessional. What a DICKHEAD.

He must be terribly confused these days - being a Crows ambassador and SANFL lackey meant the same thing once, but since the AFL licences were handed over that's not necessarily the case any more. Looks like he's chosen to side with the people paying him more...

Grandpa Cornes is such a hypocritical campaigner. For a guy that screamed till he was blue in face that Footy Park was a great venue, he's now suggesting that it's the Adelaide Oval that is solely responsible for bringing on the crowds, not Port. And following this, because the SANFL agreed to move to AO, they deserve all the coin. Absolute knob jockey.

Grandpa Cornes is such a hypocritical campaigner. For a guy that screamed till he was blue in face that Footy Park was a great venue, he's now suggesting that it's the Adelaide Oval that is solely responsible for bringing on the crowds, not Port. And following this, because the SANFL agreed to move to AO, they deserve all the coin. Absolute knob jockey.
Line in the sand for me - 5AA has been removed from my radio dial. Whenever I used to subject my ears to the torture that was the 5AA sports show, I kept asking myself why I did so. Well no more: they can continue talking crap without me as part of the audience!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back