Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her level of support has clearly gone no further than having a footballers pole up her. She is either being purposely naive or has no idea of the passion that footy generates.

God I wish I had written that.

And to prove it, she has then responded in a live chat - a bit of pole dancing perhaps

Ali Clarke quote.JPG

Robbo: "Be easy on me, i'm feeling under the weather" this guy needs to cut back on the weekday binge drinking lol.
And the Maccas, he scoffed down Roosys kids meal the other day on live TV. Made me queasy.

Another beauty from those in charge of our favourite grassroots football clubs found in a Rucci article just posted.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...chelangelo-rucci/story-fndv7pj3-1226991281495

As one SANFL club leader told The Advertiser the financial crisis in the State league can be traced to “propping up the Power (with $16.25 million) and supporting the Crows and Footy Park ($2 million a year)”.

Big bad blood suckings Poort Powaz ruined it again etc.

How does he arrive at $16.25 million?
Didn't the AFL fund most of our grants anyway?

"supporting the Crows and Footy Park ($2 million a year)"
What does this actually mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn't make this shit up. Geez we're lucky the sanfl clubs can generate soooo much money from their comp so they can afford to prop up a stadium and 2 AFL clubs to the tune of multi millions o_O

Last edited:

With their reasoning of "It's all ports fault" the figure looks a little less then theyd actually want to say

There was an article somewhere that said the crows didnt pay to be at aami. So about ~44 million dollars since they started playing they've saved.

Well, Ali got a well-rounded audience for her chat, didn't she? Three people, one Port, one Collingwood, one indeterminate. Being a journalist I am sure that will give her enough to write an informed and hard-hitting piece on football support in this state.

Looking to find an appropriate icon to project my contempt. Unfortunately the available ones don't seem strong enough.

He questions if tomorrow’s meeting will recognise: “The simple solution would be for an entity or combination of entities — the State Government or the AFL — paying out the SANFL debt.

They have a nerve to put it mildly.

Another beauty from those in charge of our favourite grassroots football clubs found in a Rucci article just posted.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...chelangelo-rucci/story-fndv7pj3-1226991281495

As one SANFL club leader told The Advertiser the financial crisis in the State league can be traced to “propping up the Power (with $16.25 million) and supporting the Crows and Footy Park ($2 million a year)”.

Big bad blood suckings Poort Powaz ruined it again etc.
..... Whicker’s successor must develop a strategy that keeps the SANFL relevant ...
Not sure how Wee Licker's successor is going to keep something that is already irrelevant relevant.

Assume the $2Million / year refers to the amount of rent the Crows should be paying at Footy Park for year round use of the facilities, which the SANFL waives, as revealed by Steven Trigg

Just a question, why dose the SANFL run the development of football in this state?

The money can only come from to sources and their is no gain in it for them as there is in states like NSW where academy's are run with a prize at the end.

There is no benefit for the two AFL clubs to prop up development of football in this stat either than to feed the draft .

The SANFL is just another level of bureaucratic bull that sucks the life out of this state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back