Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandpa Cornes is such a hypocritical campaigner. For a guy that screamed till he was blue in face that Footy Park was a great venue, he's now suggesting that it's the Adelaide Oval that is solely responsible for bringing on the crowds, not Port. And following this, because the SANFL agreed to move to AO, they deserve all the coin. Absolute knob jockey.
All part of the twisted wrinkles routine, the old fool just can't give us credit for anything. There is an old saying ' never argue with an idiot ' which should be preceded with ' never listen to an idiot ' .

Grandpa Cornes is such a hypocritical campaigner. For a guy that screamed till he was blue in face that Footy Park was a great venue, he's now suggesting that it's the Adelaide Oval that is solely responsible for bringing on the crowds, not Port. And following this, because the SANFL agreed to move to AO, they deserve all the coin. Absolute knob jockey.
They agreed to the move but invested nothing so they hardly have a claim on any revenue from AO. Wrinkles logic totally idiotic.

Line in the sand for me - 5AA has been removed from my radio dial. Whenever I used to subject my ears to the torture that was the 5AA sports show, I kept asking myself why I did so. Well no more: they can continue talking crap without me as part of the audience!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it took you so long!

Wow fans of both SA teams are more attracted to AO than the concrete swamp bowl thanx grandad cornes

All part of the twisted wrinkles routine, the old fool just can't give us credit for anything. There is an old saying ' never argue with an idiot ' which should be preceded with ' never listen to an idiot ' .

I've never liked the old turd but he used to at least try to construct a reasonable argument ten years ago. Now he just talks over the top of others, insults them and can't back up any of his ridiculous statements. The crow state jumper disaster where he put down past greats was a sign he's totally lost it and has become a law unto himself.

He's clearly part of the SANFL gravy train and has had his snout in the trough too long to make any fair and reasonable statements that might contradict the SANFL's beliefs.

LOL.

Plot a wonker.

I assume Port was a typo there.

He cannot honestly believe that Adelaide Oval is the sole reason why crowds are better this year for Port. Yes it is a part of the reason, but not the sole reason.

Fact, the cows wouldn't be selling out games at Aami Stadium with there form this season, c'mon 48k crowds vs GWS and Gold Coast, if that was at Aami those teams wouldn't attract 30-35k.

Someone needs to put this muppet back in his place!

He cannot honestly believe that Adelaide Oval is the sole reason why crowds are better this year for Port. Yes it is a part of the reason, but not the sole reason.

Fact, the cows wouldn't be selling out games at Aami Stadium with there form this season, c'mon 48k crowds vs GWS and Gold Coast, if that was at Aami those teams wouldn't attract 30-35k.

The nursing home? There are community buses for that.

Your second paragraph re the Cows is something that he mentioned as well so that statement actually supports the old fossil.

His inference that Adelaide oval is the sole reason for crowd increases is baseless but the extension of his argument which then says the benefits should go to the SANFL is absolutely bizarre.

How exactly can Graham be put back in his place? He hasn't been wrong since Ken Cunningham wore nappies (just ask him), so good luck getting him to alter his stance on anything. I simply refuse to listen to him!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This morning on MMM they were talking about old Studley joining their team. Could you imagine him, Jarman and KG together?

This morning on MMM they were talking about old Studley joining their team. Could you imagine him, Jarman and KG together?
http://img.heck.net/images/cache/850/J/JU/fark_JU0-VnCMWhsiuDTbSDs-3Luavnk.gif?t=nBRu92shi0iUno3zujWrJA&f=1405915200
tennant-no.gif

Make it happen so I can listen less than the usual never.that will help their ratings.

The MMM Saturday morning show is ok. While KG and Jarman are obviously pro-crow they aren't venomously anti-Port like Dillon and Cornes. Tredrea is a forceful personality and is much smarter than the pair of them combined. Sometimes you can hear the organ-grinder music. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back