Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cornes' article (paraphrasing):
"Port get a clean stadium" (assuming ditto for Crows)
"How much money do the SACA make out of an AFL game day?"

Surely if the first point were true then the second answer would be zero. Not sure if it's ignorance or doublethink on his part.
He's not thinking straight because he's conflicted between the two natural enemies of the SNAFL in his eyes: Port Adelaide and the SACA.

I'm sitting here racking my brain for reasons why anyone would want to watch that.

I saw a documentary once that followed a handful of men and women who were addicted to self-service to the point where they'd have full blown anxiety attacks and pseudo-seizures if they couldn't have at it when the urge arrived.

Get that Clockwork Orange projector/eye-speculum dealy and run the Cornes-Tippett-Gotye thing on loop.

#miraclecure

I wasn't even mad reading that, I smiled the whole way through.
I don't usually read Wrinkles' articles in full as the first few sentences are enough to turn me off but I read that in full and I too wasn't even mad reading it. My strongest emotion was one of absolute pity for Wrinkles. He really is a sad little bitter and twisted individual.

That News Limited not only publish that dribble under one of their mastheads but they also pay that bitter SNAFL stooge and official Cows Ambassador for writing such dribble shows what a truly unprofessional organisation they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was first looking at that I thought it was some pop star whose name escaped me and the words were just added, then I realised it was Cornes when I saw the words lined up unlike a Milli Vanilli song. I never credited 5AA with even any kind of attempt at humour.

Is Cornes meant to be anyone? The only person he could get away with impersonating is Iggy Pop. And what is the song?

I don't usually read Wrinkles' articles in full as the first few sentences are enough to turn me off but I read that in full and I too wasn't even mad reading it. My strongest emotion was one of absolute pity for Wrinkles. He really is a sad little bitter and twisted individual.

That News Limited not only publish that dribble under one of their mastheads but they also pay that bitter SNAFL stooge and official Cows Ambassador for writing such dribble shows what a truly unprofessional organisation they are.

Limited News more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back