Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best revenge I think the club has taken on The flogo is that he wouldn't be in our best 6 anymore, he would probably be slogging it out with clurey, oSheazy etal. For that last spot ...

I love it he walks out on the club for greener pastures only for the greener pastures to be at Port!

I think we got Clurey for Chaplin. Clurey could well become a natural big bodied midfielder. We are missing another 195 cm plus backman which Chaplin could have been, but won't be. We will have enough flexibility with Ryder to cover if needed.

Chaplin's problem if he misses out on a premiership, just like that Carlton player.

There's rarely been anything more certain in life than Chaplin's complete and utter mental capitulation in that Elimination Final. We know Troy all too well. He's not the guy who absorbs that hate, feeds off it 'til it makes him grow stronger, and shoves it back down the hater's throats with interest. Nah, he's a little bitch. A weak little bitch.

I hated Troy Chaplin even before it was cool .....
I loved Troy Chaplin and still do. The EF lead-up comments from him and the eventual result is why sport is so good. But losing this great player is the yin to the yang of Boak staying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rJQpPPI.jpg
How appropriate that Troy's first winning final this decade was for his former club. He was awesome for us that day!!!!

Richmond people get anuspained about our reactions to this/Chaplin, but it would be the rough equivalent of Mitch Morton doing the exact same thing after landing in Sydney.

Yeah but more like Luke McGuane and Brisbane.

If Chaplin had been traded to Sydney (lolle) those text messages would have been pretty apt.

I loved Troy Chaplin and still do. The EF lead-up comments from him and the eventual result is why sport is so good. But losing this great player is the yin to the yang of Boak staying.

We owe sooooo muck yin (sic)

Yeah but more like Luke McGuane and Brisbane.

If Chaplin had been traded to Sydney (lolle) those text messages would have been pretty apt.

Yeah, my emphasis wasn't on the virtues or otherwise of where he landed - I'm sure Dimma was freaking Sir Alex Ferguson compared to Matte Primer - but more the hubris of a player more culpable than most for the downturn in our fortunes.

Finger pointer's gon' finger point.

I had to pull over to type this, was laughing too hard and didn't want to crash!

Someone calls 5doubleCrow and takes them to task for not asking more questions about Phil Walshs statement about the crows being the fittest team he's ever seen

Rowe defends himself by saying "you need to realize Phil walsh's actual background is sports geology!"

We need a geogist to look at those ****ing rocks in his head!

I had to pull over to type this, was laughing too hard and didn't want to crash!

Someone calls 5doubleCrow and takes them to task for not asking more questions about Phil Walshs statement about the crows being the fittest team he's ever seen

Rowe defends himself by saying "you need to realize Phil walsh's actual background is sports geology!"

We need a geogist to look at those ******* rocks in his head!
We need an insider or to put a spy into double crow. I still want the audio of his hysterical yelling of "They're gonna end up with Ken Hinkley!, Ken Hinkley!" Followed by my declaration to Wrinkles that Ken was the absolute perfect coach for Port which he attempted to ridicule me for. Add grabs like this and it would be fruit for the sideboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back