Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have a shit on your own time when you can have one on someone else's, eh?
If I didn't live with my girlfriend, I wouldn't even buy toilet paper.
I rarely drink coffee away from work and I often update my kitchen whiteboard marker with one from work's stationery cabinet.

I'm the worst kind of person to employ.

Call Port & Ken pretentious, get 2 tickets to this Fridays World Cup quarter final #Bickleylogic

Haha yes. "Pretentious" for wanting a safe playing surface.

"They carry on like they think they're one of the big clubs. All they did was make a prelim"

"Great call, here's a free pass to the cricket".

Loved a caller about 5 minutes later who said he worries about that caller who wasted so much of his time worrying about a couple of nothing issues.

"They carry on like they think they're one of the big clubs. All they did was make a prelim"

For once cRowey actually seemed dumbfounded that someone openly bagging us got given a pretty good prize, Bicks responds with "well he put his head on the line making some bold claims".

Potting a top bloke like Ken over nothing isn't making bold claims, they're just cheap shots from an anonymous armchair expert that a jealous failure like Bicks obviously got a rise out of.

The Advertiser is such a let down.

My dream lifestyle when I was a kid was to own my own home one day, wake up every morning, walk outside to collect the paper and read it with a coffee before work and then read the rest whilst taking my mid-morning shit.

I've never even looked at what it costs to get delivered to my front door since moving out of home 2 years ago.
CaptnHeffo_PAFC everybody:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd chip in too
As some of you know I rang in last year and tried to get him to recall the incident, which obviously he denied and then the late Bone attempted to spring to his defence. It would be gold to get my hands on the grab.

Parents who name their kids with stupid names or "different" spelling of a normal name should be shot ...end of ...no mercy ...I effing hate it
You'd hate me then :)

Watch the uproar if a Crows player gets injured on the crappy surface.

As some of you know I rang in last year and tried to get him to recall the incident, which obviously he denied and then the late Bone attempted to spring to his defence. It would be gold to get my hands on the grab.

I heard it. Most of us here heard it. It was appalling.

"Stud, they're gunna end up with Hinkley! KEN HINKLEY!!!!!".

He can deny it all he likes, he said it.

I heard it. Most of us here heard it. It was appalling.

"Stud, they're gunna end up with Hinkley! KEN HINKLEY!!!!!".

He can deny it all he likes, he said it.
That's why getting a grab of it would be the ultimate - who was making the T-shirts or the transfer?

Is your name a mix up of phlegm and general mucus like your username?
Close :)

I wanted Welsh names, she wanted 'normal' names (I'd say English but very few names are of English origin).

The compromise was regular names with Welsh spellings. The kids can then choose their preferred pronunciation when they are older. They can choose to keep the Saxon sound or the Welsh sound, but the spelling needn't change. in Welsh the tone would go up and down where's in English it is flat.

Examples would be using Y instead of I or ff instead of ph. That type of thing.

Those who have issues with this either assume boganism or are non ironically ignorant of language and culture.

Don't you love Adelaide radio? Make a stupid comment and bag Port and get a prize. Talk intelligently about each club's relative chances and get shouted down and cut off.
I wouldn't even call it childish: children are more mature than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back