Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove my chevy down there :cool:

Where - the Tax Office?

One year I got a tax assessment where I owed them $0.90, so I went into the ATO (didn't drive the Chevy as their office was just across the road from mine), handed over a $1.00 coin and got my 10 cents change.

Where - the Tax Office?

One year I got a tax assessment where I owed them $0.90, so I went into the ATO (didn't drive the Chevy as their office was just across the road from mine), handed over a $1.00 coin and got my 10 cents change.

I went to a Citibank office in town to pay off a credit card balance of $0.05. Firstly, I was asked how much I wanted to pay and then when I handed over a dollar coin the teller brings out a calculator to work out the change.

I went to a Citibank office in town to pay off a credit card balance of $0.05. Firstly, I was asked how much I wanted to pay and then when I handed over a dollar coin the teller brings out a calculator to work out the change.
How much was it?

I am in some perpetual game with HM Revenue & Customs where each tax return they say I underpaid tax by £0.01. So I overpay by 1p and then I get sent cheques for the refund. Fooking Moopets!

Dunno if this was brought up but a quick hot tip to the Triple M team: Screaming 'COP THAT PORT ADELAIDE' on your broadcast of the game is ridiculously unprofessional and reinforces the idea that our media is a bunch of shitty washed up C grade celebs with no proper media training. When I have a casual AFL North Melbourne supporting mate saying 'Does the media always ride Adelaide's dick this hard?' in the car with me you probably aren't doing your job properly.
Fear not: PAFCRadio is on its way.......

i heard it on the way home in the car - some cutting edge stuff from the new wrinkles, wrinkles jr, the big bickhead, whatever his nickname is - he reckons the big win getting Ryder in is that it'll free up Westhoff. whoa guys have you even thought about this yet?!

i heard it on the way home in the car - some cutting edge stuff from the new wrinkles, wrinkles jr, the big bickhead, whatever his nickname is - he reckons the big win getting Ryder in is that it'll free up Westhoff. whoa guys have you even thought about this yet?!

Sack Kern, I'll bet it never even occurred to him

I agree. This describes how the double-up games in their and our draws are decided :

Sides ranked 1-6 on the ladder will have a minimum of two double-meetings with other top six sides and a maximum of three meetings with sides ranked 1-6. They will have a minimum of one double-meeting of sides ranked 7-12 and a maximum of two double-meetings of sides in the 7-12 range. They will have either no double meetings or a maximum of one double meeting with a side ranked 13-18.

· Sides ranked 7-12 on the ladder will have a minimum of one double-meeting with sides ranked 1-6 on the ladder and a maximum of two meetings with sides ranked 1-6. They will have a minimum of two double-meetings of sides ranked 7-12 and a maximum of three double-meetings of sides 7-12. They will have a minimum of one double-meeting of sides ranked 13-18 and a maximum of two double-meetings of sides ranked 13-18.

They have their maximum 1-6 double-up of 2 and we have our maximum 1-6 double-up of 3.
They have their minimum 7-12 double-up of 2 and we have our minimum 7-12 double-up of 1.
They have their minimum 13-18 double-up of 1 and we have our maximum 13-18 double-up of 1.

If you don't consider the respective 2014 positions that is only slightly weighted against us so I see it as perfectly fair.

Now to the teams that both of us play once.

Based on positions after finals Adelaide play;

1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18.

We play;

4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18.

Just looking at the figures you could even say our one-time opponents are easier than Adelaide's. They have 4 top 6, we have 2. They have 4 bottom 6, we have 5.
Every team plays each other once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't remember the last time I listened to the radio. Never anything on, anyway.
I won't be listening to 5DoubleCrow again until their sports show wins the ratings. Of course, that won't happen until Tim Ginever or Kane Cornes replaces one of the current clowns.....

Last edited:
I don't think it was that funny.
I do miss tribes' Nige avatar
458906-c531f82e-8ec8-11e3-8dff-f6af7c30323d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back