Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not listening to it, but I would hazard a guess and say that it's to do with Essendon. Like Newman, Cornes has a direct line to Dank and has always believed the whole saga to be a storm in a tea cup.

On the money. After a brief couple of weeks of some intelligence over the reserves debate Cornes is back to senility mode. He claimed tonight that Hawthorn getting their players to hike the Kokoda Trail was more dangerous to their health than what's gone down at Essendon. :eek:

On the money. After a brief couple of weeks of some intelligence over the reserves debate Cornes is back to senility mode. He claimed tonight that Hawthorn getting their players to hike the Kokoda Trail was more dangerous to their health than what's gone down at Essendon. :eek:

Did anyone tell him the war was over?

At his first board meeting, he watched with intrigue and apprehension as another new board member, former senator Amanda Vanstone, wheeled in a shopping jeep, parked it in the corner - then pulled out a slab of West End 2004 commemorative premiership ale, plonked it on the table and said: ''For god's sake, it's getting stale.''
Haha brilliant.
Amanda Vanstone is Port Adelaide.

Loved that article, thanks TFD :)

This illustration made me laugh probably more than it intended to though.

art-svKOCHIE-620x349.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Kochie get 250 people to a Port fund raising dinner in Sydney? He's a gem:hearts:

How did Kochie get 250 people to a Port fund raising dinner in Sydney? He's a gem:hearts:

Well it was actually a lunch and as you can tell by Rugby League crowds not much happens in Sydney so everyone was looking for something to do.

Bloody good day.

This illustration made me laugh probably more than it intended to though.

art-svKOCHIE-620x349.jpg
Lobbe, I'm here. Grab my hand and I will turn you into a premier ruckman.

Haha brilliant.
Amanda Vanstone is Port Adelaide.

Loved that article, thanks TFD :)

Just on Amanda ...I said it before when she joined the club that she wasn't on my side of politics but having met her a couple of times saw as nothing like person portrayed in the media....This is someone you would love to sit down and have a drink with.

NEW FLASH if the Cows beat West Coast by 200pts, Port beat Carlton, North Melbourne lose to Collingwood by over 10 goals and Essendon are stripped of all their points the Cows will make the 8 on percentage.

cRowie will respond by saying that Port will cost the Cows a spot in the 8

Well it was actually a lunch and as you can tell by Rugby League crowds not much happens in Sydney so everyone was looking for something to do.

Bloody good day.

Either way, not bad for a bloke some said couldn't run a footy club in Adelaide while he's based in Sydney.

NEW FLASH if the Cows beat West Coast by 200pts, Port beat Carlton, North Melbourne lose to Collingwood by over 10 goals and Essendon are stripped of all their points the Cows will make the 8 on percentage.

cRowie will respond by saying that Port will cost the Cows a spot in the 8

Sorry Everyone,

Someone at Channel 9 must have seen my post and they've run this as a story.

I'd just like to let everyone know if you're unsure THIS POST IS A JOKE.

Ridiculous satire at it's most humorous.

Sorry Everyone,

Someone at Channel 9 must have seen my post and they've run this as a story.

I'd just like to let everyone know if you're unsure THIS POST IS A JOKE.

Ridiculous satire at it's most humorous.
Trouble is, it's not satire and the hybrids getting 9th is the most likely outcome. Not sure who the joke is on now.

I reckon North will beat Collingwood and they'll finish 9th, as long as we beat Carlton.
Going on form, you'd have to say that the Roos are the best performed team outside the top eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back