Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lets not get too precious, kane dives all the time, its my pet hate for someone in a port adelaide guernsey to flop all over the place staging for frees, it happens, you have to be blind not to have seen it 30 times over his career.
having said that on saturday night that was a cheap shot by floggard, it wasnt a dive, kane was genuinely clipped while blindsided and unexpecting any contact. saint floggo deserved a week or two thinking about cheap shots while 7s resident flog, essendon apologist and father of tainted brownlow medalist should shut his mouth. the sooner they wipe that lot out the better.

So I'm reading through the sport section of the paper, and I come across the spread for Brazil's crushing defeat against Germany. Being an association football fan, I'm interested in in depth analysis of the game and the reaction to it. Then what do I have the abhorrent displeasure of coming across? That ******** Ali Clarke's article about 'Worst losses of all time in world sport' or some bullshit. Not only does she have a pearler about how while Port fans are riding high, the 119 point loss to Geelong is never far away to cause pain especially when a Crows fan is around...but she also insinuates that if the US doesn't play a sport to world standard, like rugby, it is somehow inferior.

Whoever decided that it would be a good idea to let this idiot play in the sandbox should be shot.

So I'm reading through the sport section of the paper, and I come across the spread for Brazil's crushing defeat against Germany. Being an association football fan, I'm interested in in depth analysis of the game and the reaction to it. Then what do I have the abhorrent displeasure of coming across? That ******** Ali Clarke's article about 'Worst losses of all time in world sport' or some bullshit. Not only does she have a pearler about how while Port fans are riding high, the 119 point loss to Geelong is never far away to cause pain especially when a Crows fan is around...but she also insinuates that if the US doesn't play a sport to world standard, like rugby, it is somehow inferior.

Whoever decided that it would be a good idea to let this idiot play in the sandbox should be shot.

Janus, she is a Football Writer.

...... Whoever decided that it would be a good idea to let this idiot play in the sandbox should be shot.
She is married to an ex-Cows player so in this town she can do whatever she wants. I can't wait for her to run for Federal Parliament. :rolleyes:

She is married to an ex-Cows player so in this town she can do whatever she wants. I can't wait for her to run for Federal Parliament. :rolleyes:

She would be as handy as that Tasmanian chick appears to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With rowe taking the week off, 5aa management decided to replace like with like.

I like when he asked a crows player who would stand buddy this week, the guy is a bigger joke than two Rowies in one body.

It's bloody criminal that they haven't included the Merv Agars in the awards list in this article. It's prejudiced and racist and xenophobic and you can see by the fact that no SA based players are anywhere near the leader boards in all these lists. (Scott Thomson is down the bottom in one but that's beside the point)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-gary-ablett-surgery-news-20140709-zt1o0.html

The Advertiser and the Merv Agars hold more esteem in AFL circles anyway.

I like when he asked a crows player who would stand buddy this week, the guy is a bigger joke than two Rowies in one body.

Wow, he said that.

Surprised he didn't ask who'll be standing Rioli and whether it's time for Jeff Kennett to step down as president.

Just impossible, he might be a different kind of incompetent fool, but there is nobody on earth twice as bad as Blowey.

Sometimes I get the impression that 5AA is just a safe place for jejune lunkheads to muster, and the broadcasting equipment that was left behind for them to use is a tool to attract other neophyte's to the cult of dimwittery

crows win again......
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddieeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddieeeeeeee.
heard that today as they were coming back from an ad. obviously i then went back to listening to music.

Wow, he said that.

Surprised he didn't ask who'll be standing Rioli and whether it's time for Jeff Kennett to step down as president.

What makes you so sure he didn't? :p

Me too. I avoid AA at all costs these days and given the new cows flavour on MMM, they can also go and get stuffed.
Used to listen to MMM on the way home, turned it on tonight enough to hear "we're talking to blah blah from the Crows!" for probably the third time this week.

Ugh, back to Spotify.

You're right. I shouldn't put anything pass our learned friend.

Kym Dillon was really excited on the radio today because he had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it only took him 6 months. David Wildy asked him what was so special about that and Dillon replied it said 3-5 years on the box!

(ok recycled blonde joke, but he is one isn't he?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back