Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But when that low-rent Brett Ratten lookylikey put his hand up to his ear, not once but twice, after Betts' goal in the second Showdown of 2016 - and then Jenkins and Walker sanctimoniously complained on Twitter about the bad language they heard - they can all go swallow a hobo's load.

'Thanks for the F-Shack, love Dirty Pyke and the boys'

crowshr.jpg

Barely got a name right ... called Houston "Jonas" as well! ... It doesnt anger me, it must be embarrassing for fellow commentators and producers! I just laughed.
I guess that at the AFL TV commentators Xmas dinner BT would never be invited to sit at the same table as Dennis, Bruce or Dwayne. Those three gentlemen would certainly have known the significance of the Johnson triple play. I repeat - "Ch 7 get rid of him"!!

Rory Atkins is probably a good bloke who has the odd kick with neighbour children, genuinely smiles during hospital visits and regularly upgrades his round of beers to bourbons without any expectation of the favour being returned.

But when that low-rent Brett Ratten lookylikey put his hand up to his ear, not once but twice, after Betts' goal in the second Showdown of 2016 - and then Jenkins and Walker sanctimoniously complained on Twitter about the bad language they heard - they can all go swallow a hobo's load.

I read that as hobo's head at first glance and somehow I find both images deeply disturbing.

I guess that at the AFL TV commentators Xmas dinner BT would never be invited to sit at the same table as Dennis, Bruce or Dwayne. Those three gentlemen would certainly have known the significance of the Johnson triple play. I repeat - "Ch 7 get rid of him"!!

Yeah, Bruce can be hard to listen to (his stat King shit drives you up the wall), but the guy clearly does his research.

All said and done, I still don't mind BT (when he's not working on one of our games).

"Eeeeee-Burt".

Yeah, Bruce can be hard to listen to (his stat King shit drives you up the wall), but the guy clearly does his research.

All said and done, I still don't mind BT (when he's not working on one of our games).

"Eeeeee-Burt".

BT's magnum opus was the 2013 EF against Collingwood. Some memorable shit - both funny and relevant - and sounded genuinely chuffed to see our big moments at the expense of his own team getting roasted.

Only Anthony Hudson has really been able to pull that off, most memorably in the 2005 SF between Sydney and Geelong.

Just caught KG & Cornsey on TT completely by accident (no really, it was by accident!) They get to talking about Heath Shaw. KG blurts out his take:

"Now, Studley, you can't call someone and so-and-so-ing REE-T**D." [his emphasis not mine.]

So yeah KG is such a dinosaur he wouldn't comprehend "f@%king" wasn't the most offensive word in Shaw's spray... but why the f@%k wouldn't the producers cut that shit?

Or go again, but hey, Cage, we're just gonna tweak that line a bit.

Forget it MP, it's Pissant Town...

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.57.12 pm.png

InB4 someone calls me a "snowflake"...

Last edited:
Just caught KG & Cornsey on TT completely by accident (no really, it was by accident!) They get to talking about Heath Shaw. KG offers his take:

"Now, Studley, you can't call someone and so-and-so-ing REE-T**D." [his emphasis not mine.]

So yeah KG is such a dinosaur he wouldn't comprehend "f@%king" wasn't the most offensive word in Shaw's spray... but why the f@%k wouldn't the producers cut that shit?

View attachment 363322

That looks like a scene from "Weekend at Bernies".

Just caught KG & Cornsey on TT completely by accident (no really, it was by accident!) They get to talking about Heath Shaw. KG blurts out his take:

View attachment 363322

All I see in that picture is 'Dead Gen'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 363322

If there weren't already enough reasons to watch that show, that (picture) would pretty much be the sealer for me. We managed to rid of footy park; surely we can do something about these two.

I am not sure what is going on at League teams at fox footy channel but it is really sh-t. Tonight the Port game just has teams and odds etc at the bottom of the screen during which time the actual game isn't even talked about. Cyril got a mention but; mind you he isn't even playing this weekend and his team are just as crappy as this show at present. It's just not good enough. It seriously isn't worth watching. Why would you subscribe.

I am not sure what is going on at League teams at fox footy channel but it is really sh-t. Tonight the Port game just has teams and odds etc at the bottom of the screen during which time the actual game isn't even talked about. Cyril got a mention but; mind you he isn't even playing this weekend and his team are just as crappy as this show at present. It's just not good enough. It seriously isn't worth watching. Why would you subscribe.
The format has changed this year. Where they used to go through each game, ins and outs, tips etc. now it is just a bit of a talk-fest. Found it a bit like watching rocks erode. Previous format was much better.

Speaking of commentators getting names wrong.. Watched last bit of the Centrals vs Adelaide SANFL game and Justin Hoskin was named BOG. They went down to the rooms to interview him and Mark Sodastream proceeded to call him Josh about 10 times during the interview. Justin ignored it but you could see Tim Ginever cringing every time he said Josh.

It was ****ing awkward and glorious all at the same time

View attachment 363322

In his defence, he was actually quite strong on the radio in his condemnation of Heath Shaw's use of the R word (meanwhile Andrew Jarman was all 'I'm not personally offended by it therefore it's fine'). It's not KG's fault that TV censors are apparently fine with slurs but not fine with f-bombs.

In his defence, he was actually quite strong on the radio in his condemnation of Heath Shaw's use of the R word (meanwhile Andrew Jarman was all 'I'm not personally offended by it therefore it's fine'). It's not KG's fault that TV censors are apparently fine with slurs but not fine with f-bombs.

It was just so random at 6.55pm...

Saw you guys bitching about BT ruining AJ's first goal.

Here, I fixed it for you (sorry about the video cutting off, don't have the time to get the whole match for one minute of footage.)

Also.

Very good!

I think there will always be a higher level of hatred for the crows, simply because of the circumstances surrounding their formation.

Its everthing they stand for.

I went to pick up something from them for our footy club and to see their trophys in their admin building after 20 odd years pritty much sumed them up to me.

Jarman is so out off date its not funny.

Whats even more funny is that KG still gets air time.

Welcome to Adelaide where its always 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back