Toast The New Carlton Thread: Beau has more GF silverware than Carlton in 36 years

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to believe, but no Carlton supporter under 30 could recall them having any success. Its a beautiful thing.
I really hope all the boasters from the 70s and 80s are really enjoying it, particularly George Harris, presuming he gets TV reception down in the bowels of hell where he currently resides.
Long may it continue!!! The 70s & 80s were a nightmare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more finals again

How many top draft picks do you need to finish in a top 8?

You have epigenetic evil - tanking and cap cheating has cursed your club
It’s a losing culture that they’ve built, similar to Melbourne, in the pursuit of top draft picks. They just laid down in the last.
Happy days indeed.

Would you believe they played the 1970 grand final on the scoreboard at the gabba today before the match and spent every break boasting about their record 67,000 members over loudspeakers.
Their supporters were as uncouth and brainless as usual, including booing Scott Pendlebury for no apparent reason as he took them apart.
I genuinely loathe them and derived immense pleasure from seeing them lose for the first time in several years.
No matter what happens 2020 now has a bright spot.

Would you believe they played the 1970 grand final on the scoreboard at the gabba today before the match and spent every break boasting about their record 67,000 members over loudspeakers.
Their supporters were as uncouth and brainless as usual, including booing Scott Pendlebury for no apparent reason as he took them apart.
I genuinely loathe them and derived immense pleasure from seeing them lose for the first time in several years.
No matter what happens 2020 now gas a bright spot.
Happiness is beating that scum riddled puss bucket of a club.

No matter what happens 2020 now has a bright spot.
They refuse to acknowledge the fact but it was only friendly fire to Macca that stopped them being obliterated in the '70 GF.
Coming up to half time Macca had 4 and the filth had no answer.

I wonder who this bloke is going for this season considering he will be on early holidays AGAIN.

Maybe he can mix it up and go for Richmond.

A933CDE1-1E17-4D12-837F-26A0E60908D3.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: Beau has more GF silverware than Carlton in 36 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back