Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

The girlfriend just told me some Carlton fan rang in crying about how proud he was of his team beating Gold Coast at the MCG.

I desperately hope some of you caught it because I'm sure it was hilarious.
The dickheads do seem to think all of a sudden they’ve cured cancer and brought world peace to everyone after beating Gold Coast. Goes to show how insignificant events for normal clubs can be life changing for shit heap clubs

The girlfriend just told me some Carlton fan rang in crying about how proud he was of his team beating Gold Coast at the MCG.

That's like bragging that your team won by default cause the other side didn't show up.

It's good to see the Blooser supporters rooting through their bin to fish out their Carlton gear and i hope Crazys contract gets extended in the upcoming days, cause it's all down hill from here. They've beaten, GWS, North, Suns, West Coast, an injury ridden Geelong and i'll give them the draw with Richmond. Hardly anything to hang your hat on. Don't fret Pies fans, the meltdowns will be back very soon.

Was it on SEN? If it was one of the shows today it probably would have caught that call, it was probably Dwayne Russell’s show

Am in Ho Chi Minh City

Spoke to a seemingly nice couple from Melbourne in the hotel pool yesterday

Then the wife revealed how excited she'd been to see Charlie Curnow at Tulla

Surely, Vietnam has endured enough

Last edited:
Am in Ho Chi Minh City

Good luck crossing the road over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am in Ho Chi Minh City

I like how the Vietnamese refer to that war as the "American War". Have you had a roadside meal with Luke Nguyen yet?

I like how the Vietnamese refer to that war as the "American War". Have you had a roadside meal with Luke Nguyen yet?
We tracked down the apparently well known Anthony Bourdain Banh Mi in Hoi An old town, but when we arrived the shop was closed for renovation.

We tracked down the apparently well known Anthony Bourdain Banh Mi in Hoi An old town, but when we arrived the shop was closed for renovation.
Like Bourdain himself.

Too soon?

You know how I was telling you my Carlton supporting bestie has lost his fight? Didn't take long to recover. After 1 win in a row he sent me this:

353202053_132977263148322_3471913958684115086_n.png

You know how I was telling you my Carlton supporting bestie has lost his fight? Didn't take long to recover. After 1 win in a row he sent me this:

353202053_132977263148322_3471913958684115086_n.png

Like a laughing clown at Luna Park, ready to have balls stuffed in its mouth

(not yours Jatha)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back