Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the dickheads ever have an original idea of their own? Sloppy seconds central at Carlton. Second hand coach, second hand CEO, second hand footy manger, second hand club in general. 💩
I think SOS was pretty original when he sang like a canary during the salary cap scandal. Pretty innovative to dob in everyone else.

Just checked out the Houston thread on the MB.
It’s quite amazing the number of blueballers that are concerned about our future.
It’s very heartwarming to know they care, whereas I want nothing but failure for them.

Just checked out the Houston thread on the MB.
It’s quite amazing the number of blueballers that are concerned about our future.
It’s very heartwarming to know they care, whereas I want nothing but failure for them.
What Carlton are up to this trade period:
  • Picked up a 32 year old (33yo for the season) KPD
  • Tried to move on Matthew Kennedy but nobody wanted him at the price
  • Tried to move on Lewis Young but nobody wanted him at the price
  • Haven't offered a contract to their 3rd highest goal kicker for 2024 (Kennedy 6th for 2024)
How exactly are they going to improve in 2025?

30+ year old players in 2025:
  • Nick Hayes
  • Nic Newman (2nd B&F)
  • Sam Docherty
  • Adam Saad
  • Zach Williams
  • Mich McGovern
  • Patrick Cripps (1st B&F)
They must be happy with 60 - 0 in finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Carlton are up to this trade period:
  • Picked up a 32 year old (33yo for the season) KPD
  • Tried to move on Matthew Kennedy but nobody wanted him at the price
  • Tried to move on Lewis Young but nobody wanted him at the price
  • Haven't offered a contract to their 3rd highest goal kicker for 2024 (Kennedy 6th for 2024)
How exactly are they going to improve in 2025?

30+ year old players in 2025:
  • Nick Hayes
  • Nic Newman (2nd B&F)
  • Sam Docherty
  • Adam Saad
  • Zach Williams
  • Mich McGovern
  • Patrick Cripps (1st B&F)
They must be happy with 60 - 0 in finals
To me, looks like they have hit their ceiling, if so, them hitting the draft says that they can not win a Premiership with their current players.

I don't understand why they are pushing Owies out the door (as much as he's an annoying pr!ck) and holding onto Fantasia is baffling. Wouldn't expect much jumper pulling from Owies next season.

Kennedy must be absolutely stocked to be still at Cartoon, getting subbed out of the prelim, voted best clubman, but still being pushed out the door, then having to stay at that joke of a club.

To me, looks like they have hit their ceiling, if so, them hitting the draft says that they can not win a Premiership with their current players.

I don't understand why they are pushing Owies out the door (as much as he's an annoying pr!ck) and holding onto Fantasia is baffling. Wouldn't expect much jumper pulling from Owies next season.

Kennedy must be absolutely stocked to be still at Cartoon, getting subbed out of the prelim, voted best clubman, but still being pushed out the door, then having to stay at that joke of a club.
Reckon they are going to the draft because they are up to pussy's bow on their cap - the Owies non-offer can only be because they can't fit him in. And similarly, they were looking to offload Kennedy for some cap relief.

There's that beautiful number again. :heart:
There are so many beautiful numbers associated with Carlton.

Since the turn of the century:
0 times as a premiership contender.
1 single Preliminary Final.
5 Wooden Spoons.
30% winning ratio against Collingwood.
31% probability their current premiership drought extends to 50 years (and beyond).
49 years old - the age of Carlton's YOUNGEST premiership player.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back