• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's generate some confected and misguided outrage about how Kochie broke protocols and didn't ask the Crows' permission and how it breaks tradition and how it's arrogant.

Better still, let's just point out that Koch now looks like your classic 'toys outta the pram' tantrum thrower ... and that Port can't help but be focussed on the AFC. It's in their DNA to look up to their big brother.

That might be a better way to approach it.

over the last year I've had a grudging admiration for the way the KKK regime at Alberton have transformed their total basketcase of a club into a meaningful outfit. But the crap coming out of Alberton over the unconfirmed appointment of Walsh to the Crows, brings me back to earth and reminds why I had always considered Port beneath contempt. Like a boil on the backside of the AFL. Petulant, pathetic and puerile. Thanks for reminding me Kochie, you dickhead.

over the last year I've had a grudging admiration for the way the KKK regime at Alberton have transformed their total basketcase of a club into a meaningful outfit. But the crap coming out of Alberton over the unconfirmed appointment of Walsh to the Crows, brings me back to earth and reminds why I had always considered Port beneath contempt. Like a boil on the backside of the AFL. Petulant, pathetic and puerile. Thanks for reminding me Kochie, you dickhead.

Isn't your post a bit petulant etc too. What's the big deal.

Let's generate some confected and misguided outrage about how Kochie broke protocols and didn't ask the Crows' permission and how it breaks tradition and how it's arrogant.
Exactly - who gives a rats.

It's not like anyone really cares outside of our two clubs - and we won't actually believe it until it's officially announced anyway :)

But let me start ... Bloody typical Power scum, don't have anything of their own to talk about except some hack drug taking second stringer they are wasting a first rounder on. I suppose missing out on the Grand Final by a kick and then losing the brains behind Far-KEN idiot has hurt them more than they'd like to admit!

*above rant is by no means representative of actual events

If it is Walsh, and that is still a big if in my mind, then I actually love the fact that "he's never spoken glowingly of Adelaide"

To me this assures me that he will have a huge amount to prove, both to fans and players. This means he will be working his ass off to make people forget this.

If it is Walsh, and that is still a big if in my mind, then I actually love the fact that "he's never spoken glowingly of Adelaide"

To me this assures me that he will have a huge amount to prove, both to fans and players. This means he will be working his ass off to make people forget this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't be working so our people forget it. Our people will be working so he doesn't rip their heads off.

So it's Walsh?

Not disappointed, but not terribly excited either. I feel neutral with this decision - so I'll treat him with a clean slate. On the positive, the PAPs are pretty annoyed, which I like. Also, David Koch is an arrogant prick "glad to see they want to be more like Port Adelaide" Pffffffft!!!!!

We're a bunch of fans that don't take too kindly to failure, so, welcome to the club Walshy and good luck - you're going to need it!

#WalshTrain2015 #gocrows

Completely agree...He even had the stupidity to bring up etiquette while at the same time he's basically announcing our new coach. Absolute muppet.

Having said that, looks like we've got our man so let's move on and rejoice.

Personally I don't give a rats a**e. I believe that the general public will see it for what it is and that Kochie has acted very poorly with this. Its just him being a smart a**e. The Port fans may have a laugh but then what else can you expect of them.

What the media will think is that Kochie has lost a little respect in their eyes.

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual. Any respect I had for your mob because of a couple of clowns within your administration has now been completely flushed down the toilet.

Sloane and Danger also supposedly loved Sando. Didn't stop them backing him being sacked. Roo Noble Payze and Fagan seem fully committed to a complete review. I've been largely impressed with how they've stuck to their process thoughout. In the face of intense media and public scrutiny. Not to mention Jarman-gate. Whoever they keep/move on I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Personally I'd like to see them move at least 1 of the assistants on and get a full time replacement for Noble/Bailey in addition to the new head coach. Leaving 1 or 2 assistants from before in place could greatly help with transition of the new coaching team.

Don't reckon the players intended to sack the coach. Think they may have been asked for honest feedback and they gave it. That it lead to his sacking is another matter. It wasn't the only reason.

That's a really poor post on our board mate. We are a club that exists becaue the vast majority of Souht Australians wanted a combined team in the AFL. That can't be denied. We are no more manufactured than any other club that has been in existnce for 24 years. You need to grow up.
So it's okay for you guys as supporters to call my club petulant and a bunch of d**heads. I actually developed some admiration for your admin in making some tough decisions recently. But the way you lot have carried on about getting Walsh is horrible.

Mod Comment: This post isn't so bad but others have been aggressively disrespecting the AFC. Fortunately the AFC doesn't conduct itself like some of our own posters. Either way, coming into this thread taking shots at the AFC will get thread banned and infracted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back