• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's okay for you guys as supporters to call my club petulant and a bunch of d**heads. I actually developed some admiration for your admin in making some tough decisions recently. But the way you lot have carried on about getting Walsh is horrible.
how is it horrible? It is the exact same process every club has taken in the last 20 years.

So it's okay for you guys as supporters to call my club petulant and a bunch of d**heads. I actually developed some admiration for your admin in making some tough decisions recently. But the way you lot have carried on about getting Walsh is horrible.
I think to say someone is petulant is fair enough on our own board. Imagine if we said what you have said on your board. Ford would have gone into apolexy.

Won't somebody please think of Port Adelaide's feelings!

Oh, the faux-outrage.

Dammit, I thought school went back this week. :(

Sorry for the intrusion guys just wanted to come in and call Kochie a w***er

Can only imagine how much he would throw the toys out of the cot (Eddie McGuire style) if the Crows broke some big Port news....

My other half is a crow and absolutely loathes Port.... things like this in part show me why

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, back to Phil Walsh ...

This part of his resume was interesting:

• After retiring he became the strength and conditioning coach at Geelong.

This could be an important part of his experience that we need. He's coached in the one area we've been lacking in over the past few years.

Anyway, back to Phil Walsh ...

This part of his resume was interesting:

This could be an important part of his experience that we need. He's coached in the one area we've been lacking in over the past few years.
As long as he has no connections with Robinson or Dank!

GOOD TO SEE THAT THAT MORON POST BY THAT MORON PORT FAN DELETED. COS AT THE END OF THE DAY PORT POWER ARE ALSO A MANUFACTURED CLUB ESTABLISHED IN 1996.

*yawn*

Any idea who is going to be announced with Walsh and would that be causing a delay in the announcement? Would have to think he will need a senior adviser around him given his lack of experience.

The funniest thing is about your post, no Crows fan that I've seen has carried on at all about getting Walsh. It's been the Pro Port pages on facebook that have gone crazy and stupid over it. Most Crows fans seem happy to neutral with the appointment and have left it at that. Hence, your argument is invalid. :)

The funniest thing is about your post, no Crows fan that I've seen has carried on at all about getting Walsh. It's been the Pro Port pages on facebook that have gone crazy and stupid over it. Most Crows fans seem happy to neutral with the appointment and have left it at that. Hence, your argument is invalid. :)

On Facebook you say....well I never :rolleyes:

You have broken my heart. I was really hoping we still had your admiration.

*yawn*

Any idea who is going to be announced with Walsh and would that be causing a delay in the announcement? Would have to think he will need a senior adviser around him given his lack of experience.

I'm not so sure he needs a senior advisor - he's not a school kid. He has been around the game for long enough to stand on his own two feet.

I'm guessing the delay is only from outside pov. The club is in no hurry, they are probably sorting out some of the surrounding announcements.

This Crows V Power thing will be an annoying sideshow of the announcement but after listening to Boak on MMM this morning talk about Walsh, im pretty happy with the appointment. It was fitting that the Melbourne game was on fox yesterday because it highlights how bad Sando actually was tactically without Bailey. Just had his pants pulled down by Roos in that game imo. Walsh has been described by a few people now being the best there is tactically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back