• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand Kochie and it absolutely was a dick move.
I wasn't happy that kochie stole our thunder but then thought that it is simply a desperate act from a self centered control freak to try and regain control. It really showed that we have significantly rattled his cage and I think he comes out of this looking petty as usual.

I'm not so sure he needs a senior advisor - he's not a school kid. He has been around the game for long enough to stand on his own two feet.

I'm guessing the delay is only from outside pov. The club is in no hurry, they are probably sorting out some of the surrounding announcements.

Maybe. Would have thought having a mentor by his side for the first year or so would be a good move. He has been around a long time but never held the reins as such. Hinkley had Richo for year 1 and even though their experience level was similar I think it helped him settle into the big chair more easily.

On Facebook you say....well I never :rolleyes:
Yes, because we should just judge all supporter groups based on their BigFooty behaviour. :rolleyes:

Also, the fact that you and all your PAP friends feel the need to come here constantly to tell us how bad we are backs up my point.

*yawn*

Any idea who is going to be announced with Walsh and would that be causing a delay in the announcement? Would have to think he will need a senior adviser around him given his lack of experience.
yawn? No one here is asking for your presence so if the topics bore you trott back to your cave.

Yes, because we should just judge all supporter groups based on their BigFooty behaviour. :rolleyes:

Also, the fact that you and all your PAP friends feel the need to come here constantly to tell us how bad we are backs up my point.

yawn? No one here is asking for your presence so if the topics bore you trott back to your cave.

Right-o. Will leave you all too it. FWIW good luck with Walsh, deserves his opportunity.

The longer it goes before the club makes an announcement the longer Koch looks like an unprofessional Kochead.

I hope we delay the announcement now. Just for the giggles

I wasn't happy that kochie stole our thunder but then thought that it is simply a desperate act from a self centered control freak to try and regain control. It really showed that we have significantly rattled his cage and I think he comes out of this looking petty as usual.

It shows that he hates it

For those that follow Pro wrestling (inb4 youknowitsfakeright?) WWF and WCW were big on the Monday night wars in the late 90's trying to get the ratings and WCW pulled some absolute dick moves. Kochie's move reminds me of when Eric Bischoff (WCW) told everyone watching their show (which was live) that Mick Foley would win the WWF world title that night (which was taped) completely spoiling what was a monumental occasion for the WWF and Mick

Kochie reminds me a bit of Bischoff too, except Bischoff had hair

This is an interesting article.. I can see some things I like about the guy from this, he seems to have a passion for anything he is doing nowadays so he certainly isn't coming for a bigger paycheck.

I like he is very involved with overseas sports, this can help IMO as it gives an outside view of some thing's we wouldn't see here, NFL, EPL etc.

I also wonder whether Bailey passing was part of his move here (Agreeing to) as there is a lot of talk about he would never coach the crows, he was Bailey's best mate according to that article, maybe he wants to finish what his best mate started? That could be the turnaround from his never coach us statement??

I must admit, the more I hear or read about the bloke, the happier I am.. No Clarkson get but certainly better than a Bolton, Dew etc.. I think he may hold a bit of power in getting assistants too, base don his reputation, you would think some assistants would want to work under him to gain some valuable tactical experience.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ph...eople-in-the-afl/story-fndv7pj3-1227082220819

I'm not so sure he needs a senior advisor - he's not a school kid. He has been around the game for long enough to stand on his own two feet.

I'm guessing the delay is only from outside pov. The club is in no hurry, they are probably sorting out some of the surrounding announcements.
I think the pace of the game these days is so intense that only the most experienced coaches don't need a senior assistant. It's not really a new concept, there's been co-coaches in the NRL before, and every major soccer club around the world has an Assistant Manager.

Increasingly, it seems like the pressure of the job and results not going our way got to Sando and what was his strength (his relationship with his players) turned into the thing that cost him his job.

I for one am pretty happy with Walsh, his resume is great and once he entered the process he was my #1 pick. I just didn't think we could go with another young, inexperienced coach who was only a few years older than the senior players. I've no doubt our list is in a position to challenge in 2016 with the right improvements, and Walsh seems like he's a coach who excels in getting more out of players like JJ and others on our list who have stagnated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe. Would have thought having a mentor by his side for the first year or so would be a good move. He has been around a long time but never held the reins as such. Hinkley had Richo for year 1 and even though their experience level was similar I think it helped him settle into the big chair more easily.

I'm more of the hope he has a Dew or Bolton beside him. Not sure a 53 year old needs a mentor. Would be odd

TV personality first, football person second.

Right-o. Will leave you all too it. FWIW good luck with Walsh, deserves his opportunity.
You're welcome to take part in dicsuccion, that's fine. It's just when your kind come over here to blatantly criticize without substance is when it's not welcome.

For example: "lololol crowbots so bad lololol port good durr"

I just thought it lacking any class. But then it was David Koch.
The Cows, still cant even get anything right, pissweak when another club names your new coach.
Mob of losers will never be as strong as the Power will be in the future, because you are the most idiotic, moronic, cretins who ever barracked for a footy side.

I just thought it lacking any class. But then it was David Koch.

Agreed, fairly petty. All other news services are going with "reported new coach" "likey new coach". Anyone who suggests it's a ratings thing for Sunrise needs to think about the Sunrise target audience. Most of them couldn't give two shits about Adelaide getting a new coach. Particularly when it's someone they've most likely never heard of.

So it was reported on the news last night that Walsh would be named coach today, was all over twitter for the last 24 hours that he would be named coach today, was talked about endlessly on talkback radio yesterday that he would be named coach today, but apparently Koch is the one that broke protocol?

Nice work :thumbsu:

The Cows, still cant even get anything right, pissweak when another club names your new coach.
Mob of losers will never be as strong as the Power will be in the future, because you are the most idiotic, moronic, cretins who ever barracked for a footy side.

Well reasoned argument. I can't help but agree with you. Can you link me to your club's membership page?

So it was reported on the news last night that Walsh would be named coach today, was all over twitter for the last 24 hours that he would be named coach today, was talked about endlessly on talkback radio yesterday that he would be named coach today, Koch confirms that he will be headed to the Crows, but apparently Koch is the one that broke protocol?

Nice work :thumbsu:

Only one of these media is directly associated with a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back