• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was literally all bunked down ready to smash the F5 key tomorrow and I've got the phone call that I have to fly to Darwin tomorrow. FML on so many levels.

I guess if I log in and the page count has jumped by 100 then I'll know that we've either appointed someone or we've erupted into an all out feminist war on strippers.

A new list manager has to be announced too, all done in one hit perhaps ?? Seems very odd we are taking much longer with that decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for the Big Macs

925821-tony-mcguinness.jpg

Remind me why CE78 won't reveal the name of the new coach?
Out of respect to my source and the AFC I am not going to name individuals, except to say that the MAIN 'team' of coaches will come from those remaining in the finals and that supporters WILL be happy.

Barring massive injuries, don't be surprised to see Adelaide firmly entrenched in the top 4. With the right culture and mind set, that was achievable this year. We now have to wait until 2015...but it's going to be exciting!

StonesThrow said:
Would a new coach starting next week really have much of a say in trade week??

I would seriously hope that the new coach has a game plan and preferred playing style and therefore would know the type of player he needs.

Croweater78 said: ↑
Out of respect to my source and the AFC I am not going to name individuals, except to say that the MAIN 'team' of coaches will come from those remaining in the finals and that supporters WILL be happy.

Barring massive injuries, don't be surprised to see Adelaide firmly entrenched in the top 4. With the right culture and mind set, that was achievable this year. We now have to wait until 2015...but it's going to be exciting!

Does that mean the head coach was not participating in the GF???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back