Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your Bullsh*t Bingo cards ready:

"no stone unturned"
"setting elite standards"
"high performance culture"
Yadda yadda yadda

It'll be the usual performance where he'll blame everyone but himself. When is the wider footy world going to wake up to the fact that this guy is an incredibly average coach?

This sums up his career perfectly:
View attachment 2081508
Not particularly good whilst being not particularly sh*t. Bradley Beige.
But Brayshaws told me he's elite at making adjustment's in the coaches box. Say it ain't so!

Yet again, Longmire shows that tagging the oppo's best pays dividends, Durham and Merrett both well covered by Rowbottom and Jordan
Importantly they don't waste CBA's on Jordan. They don't compromise their ability to win it out of the middle.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Seeing Daniels & Jones carve it up for GWS today was a stark reminder of how much we need speed and defensive pressure in our forward half.

It drives me bananas that we haven’t prioritised speed in the forward since Boomer was delisted. We’ve gone through so many one pace plodders across half forward it’s ridiculous. Taylor, Turner, Mahony, Lazzaro, Stephenson, Bosenavulagi even Drury and C.Harvey don’t have pace.

It needs to be made a priority this off season.

Last edited:
Seeing Daniels & Jones carve it up for GWS today was a stark reminder of how much we need speed and defensive pressure in our forward half.

It drives me bananas that we haven’t prioritised speed in the forward since Boomer was delisted. We’ve gone through so many one pace plodders across half forward it’s ridiculous. Taylor, Turner, Mahony, Lazzaro, Stephenson, Bosenavulagi even Drury and C.Harvey don’t have pace.

It should needs to be made a priority.

Bang on.

Wardlaw stands out like dogs balls in this regard.

It should needs to be made a priority.
For list balance alone, Watson was the pick over BGZ last draft, especially now we've signed Zurhaar to a large 5 yr deal.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe Pendlebury is going around again. The bloke is finished
You don’t watch much Collingwood? I thought he was done last year but - unfortunately - he’s had a second wind and been very influential in many games this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back