Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the alternatives on Reddit on what he said are hilarious: "Yass queen slay".

Can't imagine Adam would have such a public dig at Harley though surely...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and just quietly, when West Coast start making real noise asking for Priority Picks I can't ****ing wait post everywhere that their list issues are all their own fault. Going to be a grouse time.
Those time bombed 2nd rounders they have to trade would be a lay down mesere now i suspect.

Simmo came across as a sook tbh. He's getting paid out so no loss to him. His sarcastic comments re income - bull5hit. He gets paid the same to do nothing next year. Thought he looked surly. Pikes offer of a farewell game made in public like that was rather insulting too. West Coke are all campaigners - fugg the lot of them. I asked a journo at a sportsman's night I MC'd what was the best story he had that he couldn't print. He smiled and said West Coke and drugs. I asked Caro the same question at another event - she replied she reports the stories - she doesn't hide them.

Oh and just quietly, when West Coast start making real noise asking for Priority Picks I can't ****ing wait post everywhere that their list issues are all their own fault. Going to be a grouse time.

It's tough seeing one of our own struggle through a press conference like Simmo did today.

Bring him home next season if he wants it
Think for him, a year away from the game may be a good thing

You have to have sympathy for the WC eagles but those responsible for the list decisions have been moved on leaving the club as a victim for which it is only right that the AFL offer a significant compensation package in order to restore them to their rightful place at the top of the order. It is fitting that they receive a package of multiple first round draft selections, including pick one and two over a succession of years and applied retroactively allowing the free and unrestricted choice of any two players from any rival club (with the exception of the Daicos boys, Ashcroft or other father/son or academy players obviously) given the precedent set by the overly generous packages that North Melbourne begged for and which were graciously granted by the AFL despite one executive's intimate knowledge of that club being wholly and solely responsible for its own list management problems.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back