Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Ya go in, have a little banter on an oppo board, no swearing, no carrying on and some gutless gen z weak prick in his Brighton grammar blazer, his old mans credit card in his pocket, gives you a 3rd strike ban. Get *ed you pencil dick * sucker

As has been pointed out here many times, venture beyond the four walls of the North board at your own risk.

What's going here with Microsoft GR ? my laptop with Windows 11 and internet is working fine, but my TAB account has been frozen for hours
Probably their authentication service (again). Probably caused by a change (again). Will impact O365. I contacted a former colleague who said it isn't causing to much impact where he works. They used to be heavily knocked around when MS had a serious outage back when I worked there. Maybe only impacting on some of their geo-locations.

EDIT: I just bothered to take a look at the news. The old shoot yourself in the foot trick strikes again!

Question without notice.
Am I spoiling my kid if I buy her 1000 ball pit balls?

I may or may not tell her mother
Not if it has plenty of Royal Blue and white balls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i’ve said this before and i’ll say it again… imagine getting the number 1 overall draft pick and using it on andrew “the pidgeon” mcgrath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back