Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendles signs for another year. Would take him to 425 odd
I think there's about a 70% chance he passes boomer
They’ll get him there barring some sort of career ending injury

Boomer just has to slip Big X a few hundred bucks to go all Mumford on Pendles next season!

Dolph Ziggler Reaction GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Mon conti…..the best cough player cough….first kick under no pressure……Clanger…awww shucks

🤣 Katie we just believed like Bruce Brennan….point blank range …point….then gives away a 50 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know we are going to have to watch Judas be the player of the finals series. F***ing dirtbag.
Highest ceiling in the comp, and it isn't that close imo. The damage per disposal is already off the charts. He'll be doing it for years on years, barring injury. Best to just let it be. We weren't to know, let's move on and focus on us. If it's hard to do that in the finals, don't pay attention to his games

Highest ceiling in the comp, and it isn't that close imo. The damage per disposal is already off the charts. He'll be doing it for years on years, barring injury. Best to just let it be. We weren't to know, let's move on and focus on us. If it's hard to do that in the finals, don't pay attention to his games
Yeah of course. Just shits me. He’s a flog, but can seriously play.

Remarkable.

I hate them and very badly want them to lose but this is amazing and should give the whole club a massive lift, in the preparation and in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back