Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendles is 100% just going around again because he wants Boomer's record, isn't he?
When Boomer got to 400 and then the games record he was still playing at an elite standard.....he wasn't getting carried and could have kept playing on.

The same can be said for Pendlebury who still plays at an elite standard.

So I wouldn't be dirty on a player of his standing & calibre if he took the record off Boomer.

When Boomer got to 400 and then the games record he was still playing at an elite standard.....he wasn't getting carried and could have kept playing on.

So I wouldn't be dirty on a player of his standing & calibre if he took the record off Boomer.
pendlebury is still a very good player for collingwood, he’s probably struggled this year from all the injuries collingwood have had and not being able to manage him like they did last year.

Pendles is still 2 seasons off the record.

If he gets close to it he’ll need to kick 3 goals and have 32 disposals against 1st on the ladder to match Boomers output. Cant see that happening for Pendles in 2026.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were born in 1954, you're 70 years old. You support " Foodsgrey "

You've seen 1 flag in that 70 years.

That is depressing.

On the other hand you were born in 1964, you're 60 years old. You support Melbin.

You've seen 1 flag in 60 years ( if you live in Perth )

That is depressing.
I think sometimes the fact we have more than a few posters who haven’t seen our flag/s is bad enough :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back